What If You Had 100's Of The Best Tested-And-Proven Low Cost - No Cost Traffic, Promotion, Training, Copywriting, Publishing, SEO, Joint Venture And Affiliate Resources At Your Fingertips Every Day - When You're Busy, Don't Have Time To Search, And You Need Them Most?
Would That Help Your Internet Business Grow And Thrive?

This e-Book will be released Dec 19th, 2008 and will be FREE to the first 10,000 people who pre-order.
To get your advanced copy of e-Business starter-pack.
GET YOUR FREE "SURPRISE" BONUS + SOFTWARE AND OTHER RESOURCES IN MY E-BUSINESS START-PACK NOW @ (#1,000) ONLY.
THIS BONUS IS AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY!
AM SURE YOU CAN’T WAIT TO ORDER THIS PACKAGE…….BUT WAIT….
I’M GOING TO BRIBE YOU SILLY, YOU THINK AM RUNNING MAD!!!!!
1. I WILL PERSONALLY MAKE SURE YOU SUCCEED WITH YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS.
2. I WILL OFFER YOU LIFETIME SUPPORT. I NORMALLY CHARGE #100,000 PER SESSION SO YOU CAN IMAGE THE WORTH OF THIS.

YOU HAVE TO PAY ONLY #1,000 IF YOU ORDER NOW OR BEFORE JAN 10TH, 2009. AFTER 20 PEOPLE PLACE THEIR ORDER, THE PRICE WILL SHOOT TO #3,000.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:

Pay #1,000 only into my bank account at any branch of SPRING BANK PLC close to you.
Account name: prince o. hart
Account number: 0612001089274

Send me an e-mail through [email protected] or call me on 08032717113 with the following information:
name
branch paid into
amount paid
deposit slip number
date of payment
telephone number
Your address and all necessary information you think will assist us.

IT IS NOW MY TURN TO DO ALL THE WORK.
Once I hear from you, I will contact my bankers for confirmation. Once they give us the green light, I will package your order and send to you on the same day. It’s that simple.
Or if you are in Enugu, come to mr. PRINCE O. HART @ silver & gold hotels Nig. LTD, 75 nike road abakpa nike Enugu, Enugu state to get your copy.

ORDER MY E-BUSINESS STARTER-PACK AND IF YOU ARE NOT 150% SATISFIED WITH WHAT I’M GOING TO SHOW YOU ………….
IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE YOU CAN GET 10 TIMES YOUR INVESTMENT BACK (OR MORE) IN ALMOST EFFORTLESS EARNINGS...
IF THE INFORMATION IS NOT DEAD-SIMPLE AND BARGAIN IN MONEY MAKING………………… JUST SEND IT BACK TO ME WITHIN 30 DAYS OF RECEIVING IT AND I WILL REFUND THE MONEY YOU PAID AND OFFER MY UNRESERVED APOLOGY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME.

THEN GET YOUR HANDS ON THESE TOOLS & RESOURCES TODAY - FREE!
• TOP ONLINE ARTICLE BANKS FOR FREE SUBMISSIONS & CONTENT
• TOOLS TO EXPLODE THE EXPOSURE OF YOUR ARTICLES
• PPC SEARCH ENGINES WHERE CLICKS ARE STILL 10 CENTS OR LESS
• FREE SEO TOOLS & TRAINING SITES
• FREE PROFESSIONAL KEYWORD RESEARCH TOOLS
• FREE COPYWRITING TUTORIALS FROM FAMOUS SALESCOPY GURUS
• TOP SOURCES FOR QUALITY LINK ADS TO BOOST TRAFFIC & PAGE RANK
• TOP SOURCES FOR FREE WEBMASTER TOOLS & TRAINING
• TOP JOINT VENTURE & AFFILIATE PROGRAM DIRECTORIES
• ESTABLISHED EZINES FOR ADVERTISING THAT WORKS
• TOP SOURCES FOR FREE CORPORATE EMARKETING NEWS & RESEARCH
• TOP BLOGS & FORUMS WHERE GURUS "SPILL THE BEANS" FOR FREE
.... AND THAT AIN'T ALL!

Where to get tools and resources that work the first time!
One of the biggest problems faced by most Internet marketers is finding good no cost/low cost resources that they can actually use to promote and expand their online business.
At best (unless you know exactly where to go) it amounts to nothing less than a hassle, a waste of time, and a major loss of valuable productivity.
Then there is the tedious trial-and-error where you spend even more precious time separating what works from what doesn't. There is just so much crap online today, all covered with slick promotional copy, that you can't tell a rotten egg from a diamond until you smell it!
Even a search query on Google or Yahoo can still leave you hanging out in the wind, rummaging through trash listings and unrelated websites, in an ever more frustrating search for that one resource, tool, or bit of information you desperately need right away.
Sound familiar? Oh yeah, we've all done it.
And I've been there an done that too! That's precisely why, some years ago, I started putting together my own Internet marketing "e-Business starter pack" - so I could have quick access to the stuff I needed daily to run my business and stay on top of the curve.
And before now, I've kept my rolodex extremely private and very secure - like the family jewels - almost as secure as my opt-in mailing list!
After all, it really is worth gold in terms of the time-saving benefits alone - not to mention providing me a permanent access to some of the best "behind-the-scenes" no cost/low cost tools and resources available.
So why the heck should I share those resources with anyone else?
I found them.... And I did all the brain busting research!
I did the time consuming trial-and-error!
I own the sweat equity!
Right.... blah blah blah.
Okay.... until recently that was my attitude. Maybe I've had a spiritual awakening, or maybe I'm just getting soft in my old age.... but lately I've came to believe it's a poor attitude to have and an especially poor one to hang on to.
You see, I really have built my business around being personally accessible and helping others - being free with personal assistance, advice, consulting - even coaching people who had never spent a nickel with me - but still, I've been rewarded for all that many times over.
So why was I being so selfish with my resource listings?
I can't answer that question without going to a shrink.... but I can tell you this....
NOT ANYMORE!
I'm pulling out all the stops.... throwing back the curtain.... opening up my secret files and revealing once and for all the results from six years of teeth-gritting brow-sweating searching and researching for online business resources that provide real value at little to no cost.
Now, let me introduce you to my own....

Time Saving and Money Saving Tools and Resources For Serious Internet Marketers!

And like I said, I'm going to reveal to you every single no cost / low cost "secret" resource that I've discovered for myself in the last 6 years of doing business online. No holds barred.... nothing held back.
You'll get an exact copy of my own private Business starter-pack.
But I didn't stop there - I've gone one step farther for your benefit!
I'M GIVING IT ALL AWAY FREE OF CHARGE....
So you'll get to eyeball (and use!) online tools, services, training tutorials and other downright useful stuff that took me years to collect and try out.
Do you think that will give your own business a competitive edge? (Okay - dumb question.)
Of course it will!
Finally.... in one convenient .PDF file, you'll have instant access to all the tested-and-proven Internet marketing tools and resources you'll ever need, right at your fingertips when you need them most.
Once again, here's what I'm talking about....
Online Article Banks For FREE Submissions & Content
Tools To Explode The Exposure Of Your Articles
PPC Search Engines Where Clicks Are Still 10 Cents Or Less
FREE SEO Tools & Training Sites
FREE Professional Keyword Research Tools
FREE Copywriting Tutorials From Famous Sales copy Gurus
Sources For Quality Link Ads To Boost Traffic & Page Rank
Sources For FREE Webmaster Tools & Training
Top Affiliate Programs For Marketing Products
Top Affiliate Programs For Consumer Niche Products
Top e-Business Joint Venture Co-ops
Established E-zines For Advertising That Works
Sources For FREE Corporate e-Marketing News & Research
Top Blogs & Forums Where Gurus "Spill The Beans" For FREE
But That Aren’t All!

I'LL LET YOU GIVE IT AWAY TOO!
That's right.... I'll even furnish the webpage and graphics for you to use on your own domain, so you can give e-BUSINESS starter-pack to your own visitors, prospects, and customers. (Maybe you're thinking, "Well that's nice.")
But maybe you're thinking, "Okay - what's in it for me?"
Well, check this out....
You can blast your opt-in mailing list to the next level by offering e-BUSINESS starter pack as an incentive to new subscribers. This high value resource will have them knocking down your doors!
You can share e-BUSINESS starter pack with your friends, customers, and most of all, with your prospects. They will appreciate the gift and you'll gain instant recognition, credibility, and customer loyalty.
You can include e-BUSINESS starter pack in your own product packages or as a bonus to your other offers. The high perceived value can be the difference in making that skeptical visitor clicks the order button!
I'll be happy to give you a free copy of e-BUSINESS starter pack plus a copy of this webpage and graphics.... and let you use it to build your opt-in mailing list, give it as a bonus, and pass it along to all your own customers and prospects.
They will thank you for years to come for giving them this powerful resource!
Just sign up below and we will send you the download link within a couple of minutes.

YOUR FORM BOX OR AUTORESPONDER LINK HERE

DON’T FORGET TO GET YOUR FREE BONUS REPORT!
HOW TO PROFIT FROM THE INTERNET IN 24 HOURS OR LESS ……GUARANTEED!
TO GET INSANT ACCESS TO THIS REPORT SEND A BLANK E-MAIL THROUGH [email protected]

TIRED OF LOOKING FOR MARKETING TOOLS AND RESOURCES THAT
WORK? GET YOUR HANDS ON OUR BRAND NEW *EBUSINESS STARTER-PACK.
AFTER OVER 2 YEARS OF RESEARCH IT'S FINALLY HERE!

THE STARTER PACK THAT IS EXPECTED TO TAKE THE INTERNET MARKETING BY STORM.

SAVE TIME - SAVE MONEY - BUILD YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS FAST!
- HTTP://WWW.MAKEEMONEY-ONLINE..COM
-

NEED LOW COST/NO COST MARKETING TOOLS AND RESOURCES THAT
WORK - AT YOUR FINGERTIPS IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES? SO GET YOUR
HANDS ON OUR BRAND NEW *EBUSINESS STARTER-PACK* - FREE! JUST GO

- HERE NOW - HTTP://WWW.MAKEEMONEY-ONLINE..COM

EXPLOSIVE NEW LIST BUILDER – E-BUSINESS STARTER-PACK

NEED TOOLS AND RESOURCES THAT REALLY WORK?

NEW OPT-IN LIST BUILDING TOOL THAT WORKS

I WANT TO GIVE YOU THIS NEW E-BUSINESS STARTER-PACK.

HELLO (FRIEND)

ONE OF THE BIGGEST PROBLEMS FACED BY MOST INTERNET
MARKETERS IS FINDING GOOD NO COST/LOW COST RESOURCES THAT
REALLY WORK - THAT THEY CAN ACTUALLY USE TO PROMOTE AND
EXPAND THEIR ONLINE BUSINESS.

THEN THERE IS THE TEDIOUS TRIAL-AND-ERROR PERIOD, WHERE YOU
SPEND PRECIOUS TIME SEPARATING WHAT WORKS FROM THE JUNK
THAT DOESN'T.

THERE IS JUST SO MUCH CRAP ONLINE TODAY, ALL COVERED WITH
SLICK PROMOTIONAL COPY - MOST OF THE TIME YOU CAN'T TELL A
ROTTEN EGG FROM A DIAMOND UNTIL YOU SMELL IT!

BUT TODAY, YOU CAN STOP WASTING PRECIOUS TIME AND MONEY.

IN ABOUT 5 MINUTES FROM NOW YOU CAN HAVE OUR BRAND NEW
*EBUSINESS STRTER-PACK* IN YOUR HANDS....

AND IT WON'T COST YOU A SINGLE PENNY!

JUST GO HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF!

- HTTP://WWW.MAKEEMONEY-ONLINE..COM
-

AND THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST AND YOUR VALUABLE TIME.

SINCERELY,
PRINCE O. HART