+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: YOUR NNPC INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE (EH and GT)

Re: YOUR NNPC INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE (EH and GT)

My bad. I just noticed that they were speaking Hausa. I know the lift operator is not influential but i was just sharing my experience at the interview.
    Twinklestar likes this.
    God is good

Pls i'm just inquisitive. Is the interview conducted state by state or at NNPC's discretion only.

pls has any medical doctor(EH) been called for the interview and what where the questions like,thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Army View Post
    guy,i know that the NNPC is presently dominated by southerners in the management team. the lift operator is not influential in any way to the process,and you wouldnt take that job.its only unfortunate that your panel had many hausas.but are you sure they were hausas or just spoke hausa...its abuja,its a native language.i speak fluent hausa too.i beg you not to be sentimental,it could be cloud your reasoning.you will make this interview, and God will be glorified.it has nothing to do with the composition of the panel
    Its funny you advised someone not to allow sentiments becloud his sense of judgement only for you to come around and let your own sense of judgment suffer from your sentiments (see bolded).
    Jesus Army likes this.

My Interview is oon the 25TH n I wil relaate my experience same day. I have done saame before in on AMCON threead n I will do again here. The SKy is big enough foor all the stars n everyone destined to get this Joob will get it

dear naijahot jobbers/ NNPC.Good day Sir and ma.. i wish to once again congratulate all of you who were invited for the interview,may Gods purpose for your life be acheived.i am among the very plenty that was not invited for the interview because i did not pass,but that does not mean am not intelligent,like my friend who had a firstclass said,who was not invited for the interview.i want to encourage you guyz to prepare very well.in my quest to find out why i was not called,i stumbled on this information. out of the over 100,000 that applied, only 44,000 were shortlisted to write the test,it might also interest you to note that some people disqualified themselves by not completing or filling their applications properly.out of this number, only 4,000 were invited for interview,ladies and gentlemen.....there are only seven hundred spaces (700).so please prepare hard and LORD will see you through....Ps 62:11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God. {power: or, strength}
    (KJV) and who is he that speaketh and it come to pass,when the Lord has not spoken...let it be according to your faith.let no man trouble you for on you is a mark.a mark of success,pls be encouraged and prepare hard.
    Twinklestar and mamuna like this.

It is well with us

Quote Originally Posted by rugged geologist View Post
    dear naijahot jobbers/ NNPC.Good day Sir and ma.. i wish to once again congratulate all of you who were invited for the interview,may Gods purpose for your life be acheived.i am among the very plenty that was not invited for the interview because i did not pass,but that does not mean am not intelligent,like my friend who had a firstclass said,who was not invited for the interview.i want to encourage you guyz to prepare very well.in my quest to find out why i was not called,i stumbled on this information. out of the over 100,000 that applied, only 44,000 were shortlisted to write the test,it might also interest you to note that some people disqualified themselves by not completing or filling their applications properly.out of this number, only 4,000 were invited for interview,ladies and gentlemen.....there are only seven hundred spaces (700).so please prepare hard and LORD will see you through....Ps 62:11 God hath spoken once; twice have I heard this; that power belongeth unto God. {power: or, strength}
    (KJV) and who is he that speaketh and it come to pass,when the Lord has not spoken...let it be according to your faith.let no man trouble you for on you is a mark.a mark of success,pls be encouraged and prepare hard.
    my broda fank u so much for ur courage. I wish u God's speed n favour.
    mudajoe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by OsasRocky View Post
    Pls i'm just inquisitive. Is the interview conducted state by state or at NNPC's discretion only.
    osas, d interview's conducted according to scores in test results. I.e. On each interview day, about d next 3 to 5 highest scoring applicants from each state's represented in a mix ratio ie gtp:eh.

I have done mine on the 7th July. Simply dress smart and ensure you know everything on your CV. Its stricktly CV-based!
    you may wish to go the extra mile incase they deviate a little. the board members are not fools. . .
    may God help us all. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kafox View Post
    osas, d interview's conducted according to scores in test results. I.e. On each interview day, about d next 3 to 5 highest scoring applicants from each state's represented in a mix ratio ie gtp:eh.
    That is not entirely correct. Yes, the interview is conducted according to test scores, state of origin AND discipline. I had my interview last week and I noticed it from other people's experiences. For instance, in my discipline, they interviewed ten people from a particular day. the next day, they interviewed another set of people in another state of origin in the same discipline. So, it is possible you are one of the best or the best in your discipline in your state of origin but not yet interviewed because it is not the turn of your state of origin. So, basically, it is a mix of discipline, test scores and state of origin, in a sequential order, meaning that not all the best in their respective state of origin wrote on the first day.

I know we will all smile at the end of the race
    Twinklestar likes this.

Pls pals, I also took the nnpc aptitude test in porthacourt. How can I know if am shortlisted for the interview? How are they contacting those who are shortlisted. Thank you!

+ Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast