+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: YOUR NNPC INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE (EH and GT)

YOUR NNPC INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE (EH and GT)

Congrats to guys that have started with their NNPC interview, we pray they have a successful outing and also wish them the very best. That said, i think it will be necessary for them to start sharing their experience with those that are yet to do their own interview, this will also go along way to familiarize them with the interview settings, questions to be expected, dressing code or format etc for both the EH and GT.

Please drop your Experience! One Love

Thanks and Best of Luck for those yet to interview
    blessed1 and OLUFOWORA like this.

Re: YOUR NNPC INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE (EH and GT)

Quote Originally Posted by jmakinde View Post
    Congrats to guys that have started with their NNPC interview, we pray they have a successful outing and also wish them the very best. That said, i think it will be necessary for them to start sharing their experience with those that are yet to do their own interview, this will also go along way to familiarize them with the interview settings, questions to be expected, dressing code or format etc for both the EH and GT.

Please drop your Experience! One Love

Thanks and Best of Luck for those yet to interview
    Please share your NNPC interview experience

Senior Member opiantor_yagayaga's Avatar

it will start very soon, ok? just be patient guys

Guys be realistic, how can you expect people to discuss their experience with you when you are competing for the same position. I doubt if that is a fair thing to expect from anybody. I wont be surprised if nobody comes out to talk about their experience. Let us all prepare our possible best and pray that it will be well.

@jamakinde, people will think that u want to use their heads. A friend said u should have rephrased the title to " Share what u did right and what u did wrong during your NNPC interview". I will advise everyone to prepare very well for the interview, not to sit down and be waiting for people's experiences to enable you get undue advantage.
    @jamakinde,Would you have posted this , if your interview was on the first day?

Wether U share it or not, those dat will be chosen will be chosen. What a CHILDISH MENTALITY from ADULTS.

@ojochidem when you have done yours, come and share your experience with others that are yet to do theirs. And please be mindful of the way you talk here, you really sound very uncouth.

Quote Originally Posted by kjosefa View Post
    @ojochidem when you have done yours, come and share your experience with others that are yet to do theirs. And please be mindful of the way you talk here, you really sound very uncouth.
    as far as quota system is involve. I don't see any harm sharing ur xperience with d house, since u are only competing with candidate 4m ur state. I belief its more research than expo. Pls house let be our brothers keeper. I bet it, it will have no effect on ur chance. One luv

Quote Originally Posted by kjosefa View Post
    The truth is always bitter. Growup man.

Sharing their xperience's unethical wen the interview process is stil on. Brethren, nothin gud comes easy, meaning God needs ur effort b4 he can empower you to possess ur possession. If thou wouldest believe, we wil meet at the training center in september. All the best!

Naija mentality! Why cant we just 4gest pestering ourselves n face d reality. The reality of 'notin gud comes easy' except by the grace of 'The most High'. Dat's wot you and me need and dt's wot we shud b praying 4. Remember the race is nt to d swift! If thou wouldest blive, we shall see at d training centre.

please be well assured that i will share every bit of mine own experience after i do mine on the 14th july.it is definitely a thing of lack of faith and in some forum members that make them think sharing their experience will limit their opportunity.How shallow they are|||||||

@chosen one, u can share everything about ur interview right from how u entered the tower,how u sat down, how u introduced urself,all the questions u were asked, all the answers u gave and blah blah blah. Infact, go with a tape.Do u think u r doing good thing to forum members? Dats why we are lazy cos we dont research or strive to create something from nothing.
    Pls am not against sharing experience like telling people dat u will be reimbursed(transport), telling people to read vast in all fields like field of study, current affairs, work experience, challenges encountered and how u were able to resolve them, NNPc, how u can create value in NNPC, why u should be employed etc. I believe the essence of NHJ is to guide people,improve their skills,providing relevant information,unite people,solve people's problem(positively),be our brothers keeper(positively), help people to get job(not by posting Company's question papers or Company's interview questions which are sensitive materials) etc. Pls let's be guided and know dat is not only job seekers that visit NHJ.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast