+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Topic: YOUR NNPC INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE (EH and GT)

Re: YOUR NNPC INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE (EH and GT)

guys guys guys. How'ld u even open ur mouths and suggest sharing questions. Havent u been in an interview b4? Nigga please prepare as usual cos its really tough. The more questions u get d more likely u'l be succcessful. Just finished mine. All the best peeps!

Guys asking for past questions should wake from their undergraduate mentality to the real world, don't you know codifentiality is treasured in the real world. Also note that when daniel was tossed to the lions he was saved if you toss yourself to the lions you'll be eaten because even lions pray to God for meals so stop misquoting the bible to spread/support your ignorance.

GT:Give a 5mins presentation on PIB, Local Content, NYSC, credibilty of 2011elections, final yr project, seismology...
    neva exhaustive.

Quote Originally Posted by the chosen one View Post
    please be well assured that i will share every bit of mine own experience after i do mine on the 14th july.it is definitely a thing of lack of faith and in some forum members that make them think sharing their experience will limit their opportunity.How shallow they are|||||||
    This is really a better start, keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Nichofella View Post
    Naija mentality! Why cant we just 4gest pestering ourselves n face d reality. The reality of 'notin gud comes easy' except by the grace of 'The most High'. Dat's wot you and me need and dt's wot we shud b praying 4. Remember the race is nt to d swift! If thou wouldest blive, we shall see at d training centre.

love this His grace will continually be sufficient for us all we meet nnpc training school

Good day house,wishin all of success in dis interview.pls wat does a person like myself with urban and regional planning as a field of discipline have to offer nnpc.
    However,I have been workin as a financial analyst in a logistic for the past 2yrs.shld I emphasized more on dis my current job postion than my discipline?
    Also,I have done research on wat my discipline can offer oil and gas sector and found nothing.

House,ur quick response to this will be highly appreciated as my interview is next week,Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by teenny View Post
    Good day house,wishin all of success in dis interview.pls wat does a person like myself with urban and regional planning as a field of discipline have to offer nnpc.
    However,I have been workin as a financial analyst in a logistic for the past 2yrs.shld I emphasized more on dis my current job postion than my discipline?
    Also,I have done research on wat my discipline can offer oil and gas sector and found nothing.

House,ur quick response to this will be highly appreciated as my interview is next week,Thanks
    What about finding locations of oil wells on the map or working with compass whemtravelling to new locations. use your initiave my friend. You are relevant. you draw a map of an oil field for them. let me advise you. if u applied for GT, they are not expecting any experience from you. So, think of the general duties of regional planner and a geographer and let them know that you can fit in into any area you are trained for. That is my candid advise for you.

Everyone was speaking hausa. Imagine the lift operator asking me which floor i was going to IN HAUSA. I just stood and looked at him. He repeated it twice b4 someone explained what he was asking me. My panel had 3 out of the 7 that were visibly hausa including the chairman of the panel. I could not tell about the other ones. Anyways, its all in God's hands. They asked me to sell myself to them and why i wanted to leave my former place of work. Asked 2 questions based on my work experience and nothing on NNPC and its subsidiaries except how i feel NNPC compares with my former work place.

All the best guys. GT (Accounts).
    God is good

@zinwa, were you asked for your original WAEC certificate? I hope to hear from you soon. Thank you.

Pls house,has any EH Lawyer received invitation for interview?

No originals required.
    God is good

@zinwa thanks a million. I really appreciate.

guy,i know that the NNPC is presently dominated by southerners in the management team. the lift operator is not influential in any way to the process,and you wouldnt take that job.its only unfortunate that your panel had many hausas.but are you sure they were hausas or just spoke hausa...its abuja,its a native language.i speak fluent hausa too.i beg you not to be sentimental,it could be cloud your reasoning.you will make this interview, and God will be glorified.it has nothing to do with the composition of the panel
    Quote Originally Posted by zinwa View Post
    Everyone was speaking hausa. Imagine the lift operator asking me which floor i was going to IN HAUSA. I just stood and looked at him. He repeated it twice b4 someone explained what he was asking me. My panel had 3 out of the 7 that were visibly hausa including the chairman of the panel. I could not tell about the other ones. Anyways, its all in God's hands. They asked me to sell myself to them and why i wanted to leave my former place of work. Asked 2 questions based on my work experience and nothing on NNPC and its subsidiaries except how i feel NNPC compares with my former work place.

All the best guys. GT (Accounts).

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast