+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: What is wrong with NNPC?

Re: What is wrong with NNPC?

You should be happy you are invited at all

My brother everything happens for a reason.
    I chose Abuja and now my test centre is ibadan. Im in the UK presently. Fortunately for me, all the people I wish to see when I come to Naija are presently in Lagos and Ibadan. Its just an arrangement from God I must say. Im glad of their shortcoming as it will pay off now.
    Jesus Army likes this.

some have food but cannot eat some can eat but have no food we have food and we can eat glory be to God amen. In every thing learn to give God thanks.
    drahusfare likes this.

I am amazed at the way we react to various situations. When we do not have, we complain...when we have, we still complain. So what if you did not get your desired center, make the best of the situation and get on the best form of transport available to you and go write the exam. This does not mean you are settling for less, it just shows that
    A) You have reacted positively to the situation
    B) You are looking at the bigger picture, which is trying to get the job.
    There are loads of people, who haven't gotten invites who will trade places with you in an instant. So make a decision for yourself and please dont complain. Life is not always handed out to us on a sliver platter.

Mods please delete this thread and my own comment herein its taking up space in the server...thought I will find something useful on why I've not been called for the test...tseeeewwww!

well i think the posting was done based on the residential addresses we filled....i put Abj as preferred location but they posted me to Lagos though my residential address is lag,,,,,,,all the same i'm in lag now.GOD WILL US..

My peeps i tink all tanks shuld be given 2 God dat dey remember us,we dont need 2 argue over any issue.every body is just trying 2 show his/her fillings.wat about dose dat are still expecting dere calls,n also dose dat are cuming 4rm outside d country.PH or nt lets ve faith in GOD.

Mangohead better pack your things and head straight 4 Lagos if u know what is good 4 u. I'm still waiting 4 that mail only God knows if it will ever come. All the best. Cheers!!!

ATOAST, pls help me with the venue for the enugu centre for NNPC.
    [email protected]
    pls call me or just flash 07035752575. I need to get some info from you.thanks

i was invited 2 benin test centre also instead of lagos, though av accepted my faith and all roads leads 2 benin com 26th march.these goes out 2 all guyz goin 2 benin 4rm lagos can we harmonize our movement?probably take a bus 2geda or somtin, interested guyz can cal me on 08050467395
    coolrex likes this.

Hey peeps, I belive we are all vibrant youths seekin d best for our future, dis forum is for us to share and xpress our feelings n views so we shud xpect friendship as well as arguments. I credit all dat criticised mangohead aswell as those dat supported him cause I'm indifferent bout d situatn, yeah he has to appreciate dat he was invited cos I rem 1st bank didn't invite me last year and it was burnin me inside to d extent dat if dey said I shud come to iraq for d test I would have gone but also we r applyin to jobs to start earnin money not to start spendin d lil we have, no1 knows d situatn of mango's finance. Pls house I tink d important tin now is d test format! Cos I heard d end dey r only recruitin 10 per state, dat is 360 peeps out of the 1000s dat are writin!

Well, I know of a candidate in Warri that choose Benin but was relocated to Abuja for the test.

However, NNPC did not make it known from inception to experienced applicants that they will take a test. The global standard is to screen the cvs of experienced applicants and invite suitably qualified candidates for a chat. Atleast that is the process I had experienced in the last three years with international job placement and for a moment, I thought that was the way NNPC wanted to go with the experienced applicants because we were not given the option to pick test venue while we sent in our application!

The idea of test was only applicable to graduate trainings during the period of application. Hence, their prefered choice of location. Nevertheless, experienced have been shorlisted for a test together with graduate trainings. Can't complain

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123