+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: What is wrong with NNPC?

Re: What is wrong with NNPC?

It's unfortunate that lack of jobs has put us in a position where we have to beg, that being said are you condoning NNPC's act of disorganization.Someone told me he was sent to Adamawa and he put in Ibadan. Are you saying cos he is looking for a job he should not register his displeasure.
    As for the person saying don't let God be angry,Leave that one out of this.I hope you don't get to be in the position of the complainant one day when you realise that he has every right to complain.

My own is that I give glory to God,when I scanned my documents for uploading,I didn't even put my birth certificate but when they said their servers is now open for those to complete their uploads or correct their uploads,I tried frantically to no avail I couldn't open it,It was as if the doors were shut on me.I had given up hope,blaming myself for errors,but to my greatest surprise, eeyayayaya,the Holy spirit brought my IV to me via my BB alert.Praise God,He that has done this great thing,will perfect it till the end.My question is brothers:
    1.what is phillips consulting mode of questioning?
    2.Has any one received their hard copy via courier?if so,what is the courier name?
    cheer up Jesus is alive.
    J

I think d situation in d country has left most of us Nigerians to just take what we are given when we really deserve more! Anyway thanking God is important, but for God's sake we know the posting of candidates to venues they didn't choose is just like stressing them. Even some more horrible situations candidates pay for online applications and still didn't get informed of test venues electronically but have to keep searching newspapers or frequenting the site such applications were made. We have to say NO to all these!

O ga o/ na war o!
    @all_invited We thank God "good luck and safe journey!"

pls can somebody help me with the ENUGU venue for the NNPC GT test.
    Thanks. [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by i9ja View Post
    I think d situation in d country has left most of us Nigerians to just take what we are given when we really deserve more! Anyway thanking God is important, but for God's sake we know the posting of candidates to venues they didn't choose is just like stressing them. Even some more horrible situations candidates pay for online applications and still didn't get informed of test venues electronically but have to keep searching newspapers or frequenting the site such applications were made. We have to say NO to all these!
    I quite agree wit u I9JA et al., I wonder why people have to be suffering and smiling, as some oda forumites are implying. Agreed, it is a thing of joy to be shortlistd but wat is d essence of d info they collected? was it not supposed to be for dis end? Imagine an un-employed graduate having to travel from Lag to PH, payn hotel accmdatn wen he/she clearly stated preferred test location as LAGOS. It is high tym we recognize our worth and also be veeery realistic in tackling some issues. But all d same, NNPC can be pardoned.

My best advice for those posted afar from their proximity choice of venue, do not complain bitterly if u do not want to travel far, then gate crash the centre of ur choice try and write the exams,explain ur predicament and notify them that it is their error not yours,so they can do their correction later on.Half bread they said is better than chin-chin.E beta u go do the test than u no do am at all.No venture,No success.
    J

Abeg flog this guy out of this place....

u r not alone wit dis change of test centre bruhaha, i also applied 4 lagos test centre but was advised 2 go 2 benin 4 my test, i tink d problem shd b 4rm d consultants handling d recruitment, dey v bin overwelmed by d no of application.IN GOD WE TRUST, we shall av gud testimony

Quote Originally Posted by mangohead View Post
    i categorically requested for my test venue to be ph only to see them to invite me for a test in lagos i still have the saved page as evidence that i really chose ph over lagos. I'm just pissed that a big corporation like that can make this type of silly mistake

nigerians, has this guy said anything wrong
    Who are you to judge and/or say god will be angry?
    Why are we so used to things not working/comfortable with mediocrity?
    When will our mentalities change?
    Jesus Army likes this.

I am surprised by the comments of the first few guys, following the first post. Who says this guy did not give glory to God? And is this not a forum where people can say their minds? Do you know what this guy would be going through having his test location changed? We should all think deeply before saying these things. Plus, I am aware there is a particular guy who responded negatively, yet had his venue changed (not naming names). I haven't got an invite yet, and if I get one asking me to come write the test at a venue other than specified, I'll be asking these same questions!
    We need to come to a point where we refuse to settle for less, or NIGERIA WILL NEVER BECOME A BETTER PLACE! WAKE UP, GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jesus Army likes this.

Was ds rily a mistake? Coz i chose Lagos as my test location only 2 b posted 2 Rivers state. I dnt evn knw hw 2 go abt it. They said its in Borokiri. Plz mangohead where is d venue 4 dat of lagos and when is d date coz dat of rivers is 26th? Plz i nid a reply. Or do u guys think its possible 2 contact nnpc and c if they can do anythn abi it b4 nxt wk sat.? Any means of contact plz?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyndauzoegbu View Post
    Was ds rily a mistake? Coz i chose Lagos as my test location only 2 b posted 2 Rivers state. I dnt evn knw hw 2 go abt it. They said its in Borokiri. Plz mangohead where is d venue 4 dat of lagos and when is d date coz dat of rivers is 26th? Plz i nid a reply. Or do u guys think its possible 2 contact nnpc and c if they can do anythn abi it b4 nxt wk sat.? Any means of contact plz?
    Test Details
    Venue: ICAN Centre Plot 12, Kofo Kasumu Street, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
    Date: Saturday 26th March, 2011
    Time: Accreditation starts at 11:00am prompt; the Test starts at 1:30pm

+ Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast