+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Topic: Update-nnpc

Re: Update-nnpc

AMEN. God is in control

i guess God has a lot of request to answer concerning this NNPC job,,but we should'nt forget that God will only place us there if thats where he wants us to be...so no pannicking just have faith and remain calm.............
    babola, Ukoadede and Triple-C like this.

EHs=Experienced Hires.
    Ehmmm!Let me get that NNPC grade levels again.
    I know the starting point for GTs is SS6.

be2

@davo3286,
    I see nothing wrong with members of the house speaking out their faith. U don’t need to be a pastor to affirm your trust and confidence in God. Many are not faking or posing, but are genuinely speaking their convictions. They cant help but speak of the things that they are fully persuaded about. Nobody gets edgy when we are passionatly declaring our faith in a football team, cars, houses, music stars etc, but people feel odd when the very essence of man’s existence in time and eternity is been proclaimed, WHY??
    On the other hand, forumites should pray their prayers in the closet not online. Lets not turn the place to a prayer meeting. Tnx 4 understanding.

@be2...very well spoken

Quote Originally Posted by be2 View Post
    @davo3286,
    I see nothing wrong with members of the house speaking out their faith. U don’t need to be a pastor to affirm your trust and confidence in God. Many are not faking or posing, but are genuinely speaking their convictions. They cant help but speak of the things that they are fully persuaded about. Nobody gets edgy when we are passionatly declaring our faith in a football team, cars, houses, music stars etc, but people feel odd when the very essence of man’s existence in time and eternity is been proclaimed, WHY??
    On the other hand, forumites should pray their prayers in the closet not online. Lets not turn the place to a prayer meeting. Tnx 4 understanding.
    Well said!!!

Thanks bruv....
    Quote Originally Posted by donivald View Post
    @is God, EH=Experienced Hire (i.e. the others who didn't apply for the Graduate Trainee position)

It is well. What will be will surely be. Let us wait to receive the good news.

If we do a search on the name GOD on every thread running on Naijahotjobs, I'm sure the name will beat any other word or name with clear cut margin. What I think we all should learn (including myself) is to let this fire for God continue to burn in season and out of season
    Ukoadede likes this.

@be2: U seem not to get my point in the first place. But im glad u did in the end. U said exactly wat i said but from a different perspective. So, we are, invariably, saying the same thing.

@All: Another thing is,... I know dat there are a few good guyz who have got jobs already and are still very much passionate about this forum, posting job opportunities now and then.. But believe you me, after getting one job or another, a good number of us (Job seekers) will just abandon this forum. Instead of keeping it alive and helping those who have not gotten any, by way of, posting information about job opportunities in the company where they work or elsewhere. This one of the things i was trying to say, and it shudn't be so. We shud take it as point of duty to render service to humanity. Thank u!

What's up, Tripple-C!?
    Ufuoma77 and Triple-C like this.

Quote Originally Posted by davo3286 View Post
    ...@All: Another thing is,... I know dat there are a few good guyz who have got jobs already and are still very much passionate about this forum, posting job opportunities now and then.. But believe you me, after getting one job or another, a good number of us (Job seekers) will just abandon this forum. Instead of keeping it alive and helping those who have not gotten any, by way of, posting information about job opportunities in the company where they work or elsewhere. This one of the things i was trying to say, and it shudn't be so. We shud take it as point of duty to render service to humanity. Thank u!
    good observation and advice...we'll put it in mind, because a man who keeps eating and refuses to give back to nature will die of constipation...lol

Brother I dey Kampe, and U?
    Ufuoma77 and dukee17 like this.

@Jesus Army, Please what about those that applied for trainee operator?have they been called for test?pls reply
    Thanks

we are all concerned and looking thesame line it is just that the resolution of our cameras are differents

+ Reply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast