+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: NNPC GRADUATE RECRUITMENT, ANY UPDATE?

NNPC GRADUATE RECRUITMENT, ANY UPDATE?

To have written a test, done an interview and yet heard nothing from them in the last one year reeks of nothing but unfairness, insensitivity and negligence of duty on the part of NNPC management. Isn't there a channel one can use to air this grievance as I am tired of this waiting game and will really like to do something about it. Any information, suggestion and advice will be welcome. We can start by gathering of signatures to be forwarded to the appropriate quaters. Imagine if NNPC is shirking from the National responsibility of engaging the Nation young minds, what hope do we now have in this country as regards unemployment?
    Contributions are welcome.

NNPC

They are restructuring and besides a lot of personal interests are involved. Bear with them and look for other things to do while you wait. Anyway, What engineering software can you use effectively? None? And you're looking for an Oil and Gas job? Get acquainted with Auto.CAD and other design softwares on weekends for your own good and better career opportunities. Call 08054269986
    Heal the world, however positively you can.

Re: NNPC GRADUATE RECRUITMENT, ANY UPDATE?

please leave NNPC alone.
    where is yaradua?

NNPC? It has gone beyond the physical, it needs spiritual intervention. But come to think of it the present GMD was the one that stopped the recruitment exercise of which he was a member the recruitment board under his predecessor. So its just the usual naija "MY PERSON NO DEY AMONG THE LIST" syndrome that is controlling the present GMD'S Idea of halting the GT Recruitment. since 2008 and all u hear is restructuring...BULLSHIT. As we wait for this knowing fully well that we passed tru the test and interview, they secretly recruit their children, and relations with just a call and the letter is type to start work. Nothing spoil sha, but atleast let the Bakindo guy just come out and say what the halting is all about.

they do what they want to ,its their opportunity. who says there won't be opportunities for us in NNPC or ELSEWHERE? lets keep the hope flying by keeping our heads high and making good use of our time in self development. you never can tellllllllll.

cheers.

I LEARNT THEY HAVE CANCELLED THAT RECRUITMENT BECAUSE OF THIS 2.1 AND 2.2 DICHOTOCOMY. THEIR WEBSITE WOULD BE OPENED INA FEW WEEKS TIME AND THEIR WILL BE NO DISCREPANCY AGAIN. THIS IS A RELIABLE SOURCE FROM THE GROUP HUMAN RESOURCES NNPC COS MY COUSIN WORKS THERE AS A SUPERVISOR...

I also recieved a letter for an interview for the Experienced Hire Category on Feb.2009.It was postponed till further notice. It will be good to inform the invitees of their fate concerning the interview than to keep them incommunicado since last year.God save Nigerian.

wld like to commend d starter of this thread and d moderator for startin it and not deleting it thus far.i did that interview but i always say i have lost hope but the issue is till at the back of my mind.dont let us loose track of the purpose 6f this disscussion.what can we do?i think we can write articles to national newspapers maybe they will get published abi how una see am?
    Jst ma candid opinion

Well, writing articles on the papers may create awareness among Nigerians on the issue but the Public Relations Dept. of the NNPC need to make a pronouncement on those whose interview was postponed.For those interviewed already, they should just hold on and keep praying,maybe the appointment letters are being prepared.Dont forget,t he heart of the King is in hands of God.It is well.

Loose not hope because if NNPC likes they should delay it till whenever. they will surely make a clarification whether to cancel the already pending GT/FIRE MEN/EXP.HIRE recruitment exercise. Only God knows wen it will happen and how it will happen. God, Naija and NNPC dey ur hands,pls help us.

this nnpc issue has lingered for too long, far far longer than expected. we've heard all sorts of news about it - discouraging and encouraging, all claiming to be from reliable sources. however discouraging some might seem, i'm hopeful that someday it will come. i agree with @ deenyze who suggested doing something meaningful for now.
    Lets be optimistic, it will come someday!
    Baker

@ retired corper, I believed what you said cos 2.1 & 2.2 dichotomy had deprived some of the top management personnel in NNPC from engaging their children and relations into NNPC.... affected ones normally send their children abroad to study. Now they want to make it easier so that thier children will be staffed. Introducing 2.2 means everybody is invited for application and bear it in mind that it won't be on the basis of merit. they want to turn it into family affair. MAN KNOW MAN!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mcro
    To have written a test, done an interview and yet heard nothing from them in the last one year reeks of nothing but unfairness, insensitivity and negligence of duty on the part of NNPC management. Isn't there a channel one can use to air this grievance as I am tired of this waiting game and will really like to do something about it. Any information, suggestion and advice will be welcome. We can start by gathering of signatures to be forwarded to the appropriate quaters. Imagine if NNPC is shirking from the National responsibility of engaging the Nation young minds, what hope do we now have in this country as regards unemployment?
    Contributions are welcome.
    [attachment deleted by admin]

BROTHER WE NEED TO PRAY AND BELIEVE IN GOD,I WAS TOLD ASSURANCE THAT THE LETTER PASSING THROUGH DIFF OFFICES FOR PROPER SIGNATURE AND IT WILL BE SENT AGAINST THIS MONTH.SO LET HOPE ON GOD AND PRAY,I SALLUTE MY BROTHER KUTANGI PLS DONT BE ANNOYED,EMA FROM WARRI 08030298062
    EMMABI

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast