+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Unilever txt msg 4phone interview.

Re: Unilever txt msg 4phone interview.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I NEVA RECEIVED ANY MESSAGE NIDA A HINT ABT DEM CALLING, I JT DID MY FONE INTERVIEW NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, AN ANONYMOUS CALLER. HOUSEMATES NA SO, NO SMS DEY JT BUMPED INTO ME JT LIKE DAT, D GUY SAID HE WLD GET BACK TO ME IN THE NEXT TWO WEEKS IF AM QUALIFIED

hey..ma sis did one tooo. we dey pray make baba GOD do wonder oo

please house wat should I do, i was scheduled to av the phone interview today wit them by 5-6pm but they didnt call me, pls wat should i do

gzl

Glory 2 God. Finally got my own SMS Invitatn 2day 4 my 1st ever phone Interview 2morow...I bin thnk say dem no wan invite d Engr-General b4 Abeg make una no say my own 2much ,bt wetin make I dey expect
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@gzl wat time is ur interview, but i thot u ve finally accepted to stay wit cadbury for a while

gzl

@Tess: Yes,it's true I said am staying wit Cadbury 4 now & I've not contradicted dat in anyway cos I've not said I'll leave 4 Unilever, abi ? I've only been invited 4 d Phone Interview cos I passd d test, & an honorable invitation deserves to b honored. or wat do u think? Moreover,I only decided 2 take d test bcos it was 2 b taken online& @ d comfort of our homes/Internet cxn. So,I took it cos I was less busy then...
    "You don't win the Silver, You only lose the Gold"...ENGR-GENERAL OF THE FEDERATION (1ST)

@GZL :The interview will be very short and expect this question- y don't you leave this slot(job) for the unemployed?Haba!!! Anyway,i was asked leadership questions,about unilever and y unilever?
    Gudluck!

yeah its jst case analysis.lik av u bin invold in a team b4,if yes wat was d outcome and stuff like dat.all d best.note dat they might nt call at d stated time slot.

gzl

LOL...LWKMD...
    @koolG: guy... u too much

@ROMZYBOI: thanks. I hope I wouldn't be asleep by the time they'll call ....

gzl

Finally had my Phone interview 2day.I was called 15minutes ahead of the time slot scheduled 4 me.Glory 2 God it went quite well & only lasted for 4mins 22secs

How soon can we expect a call from Unilever and who knows what the next stage will look like?

Best of lucks to those of u advancing.

@nalish and mortune

na woa i bow for you guys ooo. i dont know but acccording to guys on here they said the text message had the scheduled time they were going to call you and they said in the text to be prepared. sorry to be bearer of bad news but i doubt if they will be calling back as they dont usually do . thats why they specifically stated in the text that you should be ready. sorry about that and lets hope they will call u guys back BUT i doubt it.

@axeman85

THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GOD CANNOT DO. I was formally scheduled for sat 28, from 11am - 12pm, i was not opportuned to receive the call, since my final paper for my post graduate course was for the same date and time. I had given up only for a text i received yesterday stating that I have been rescheduled for today 3 sept. at the same 11am - 12pm. for those who missed there phone interview, my dears, there's still hope.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast