+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Topic: Unilever txt msg 4phone interview.

Unilever txt msg 4phone interview.

I can't believe i made it. I passed the time constraining online text. I just got a text msg telling me to prepare 4 the phone interview slated for 27th August. Baba God, u too much, as i no even know wetin i write, u come do am for me. I know sey u go finish wetin u start for my life.

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Re: Unilever txt msg 4phone interview.

Congrats my bruva.my phone is off.I'm hoping to get mine when I turn it on.
    G

@zinggi, i got the text message this evening. God is indeed awesome. my interview is on friday too. what should we expect. pls house lets rub minds together

CONGRAT GUYZ. I WAS NOT INVITED FOR THE ONLINE TEXT. BUT BE OF HELP. I WAS INVITED BY BIG LEAP FOR AN INTERVIEW. PLZ WHO KNOW ABOUT THIS PEOPLE AT VI, LAGOS?

Unilever txt msg 4phone interview.

@Phelepe 2, congrats dear. Guess we should just read up their site and know all we can about the company, products, services and why you want to work with them. Wish u success.

@zinggi aw u doing today and aw did ur phone interview go?pls wot should i expect cus mine is for 2moro.thanks for ur quick responce.

Unilever text msg 4phone interview

@Babzyluv, it went fine. Mine was on questions about myself. Urs cld be diff questions....dnt know. Jst relax, have faith, take a deep breath, dnt be 2far from ur phone, be yourself- as natural as u can be and rmbr, Baba God is on the throne. Leave it 4him to finish wat he started. Hope my tips helped? Success.

Mine was just ten minutes basically just the normal interview question about myself...i hope and pray the next email i get is going to be a testimony...best of luck guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Lectura
    Mine was just ten minutes basically just the normal interview question about myself...i hope and pray the next email i get is going to be a testimony...best of luck guys!

Please when did they call you? I was having some problems with my number(Zain) when they called. Is it true that some people are scheduled for tomorrow as well? I really dont know if they will eventually call back because they have tried calling three times. All the best.
    You never know what's coming for ya!

pls my friend was calld when he was on traffic jam and d noise was much even d caller askd were he was, but asked d caller to call bk in 20mins which d caller said may do( according to him). pls his asking of his faith since the caller did not call bk again. house pls help, dont know what 2 tell him.

@Mortune, tell your friend to pray to God that the caller should call him back at a time when he will be in the right place to have his interview. He should have faith in God, and trust God that the caller will call back.

The interview seems to be in batches. Some people are scheduled for tomorrow, some for monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortune
    pls my friend was calld when he was on traffic jam and d noise was much even d caller askd were he was, but asked d caller to call bk in 20mins which d caller said may do( according to him). pls his asking of his faith since the caller did not call bk again. house pls help, dont know what 2 tell him.

Wow, thats bad, appears I'm not alone in this situation. I'm hoping they will call back today. I've got no choice but to hope and pray as well. All the best.
    You never know what's coming for ya!

Unilever

@All,whts d fate of those who havent receivd mail or sms? I guess we shld be xpectin our phone interview between 2day & nxt wk friday.it will surely come. Abi,how una see am? Na God o

+ Reply
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast