+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Unilever txt msg 4phone interview.

Re: Unilever txt msg 4phone interview.

@cminds, that's the spirit, keep the faith high and expect the text message because the e-mail being sent is not having good news ooooooo

@nalish and mortune

na woa i bow for you guys ooo. i dont know but acccording to guys on here they said the text message had the scheduled time they were going to call you and they said in the text to be prepared. sorry to be bearer of bad news but i doubt if they will be calling back as they dont usually do . thats why they specifically stated in the text that you should be ready. sorry about that and lets hope they will call u guys back BUT i doubt it.

Unilever

@ Toluluck, 'are u puttin on the same shoes wit me? Didnt u get sms or mail? Guy,make we dey pray o so dat our sms go come make we follow smile. I knw God's workin 4 ME. Sorry "4 US"

@Nalis...am sorry 4replying late. Well i got d text on thursday and was scheduled 4 friday 5pm -6pm but they actually call around past six. But i was just in my room chilling and worshiping while waiting under heavy tension...lol.

@Axeman85...hard words which culd most likely be true. Because the lady that called me was so time concious, may be its because she had to call her next scheduled candidate. So if for any reason you missed out ur time...na only God fit change tins to favor you. I dont believe anything is impossible wit God so u guys should just pray...best wishes!

@ Lectura, dey suppose to call me around 2-3 today but dey ve not called yet.op no problems sha.

I heard that it is a private number that they are using to call. For your complaints, i think u shd mail osato evbuomwan, which some people sent mail to wen they had issues doing the online test.

Senior Member oluwagbemiga Adelowo's Avatar

Unilever can't be dumb enuff 2 use a known number to call. Send a mail to 'em
    G

Praise the Lord, I had my test about two days beyond deadline, today here I am, staring at my telefon interview message for 30/08/10.....FOOD WEN BABA GOD SAY NA YOUR OWN, NO GO FIT PASS YOU.....

@darlington-no be only you oh. i don dey stare @d txt message & dey smile @my phone 4ova 2hrs now like sey i win lottery

Quote Originally Posted by axeman85
    @nalish and mortune

na woa i bow for you guys ooo. i dont know but acccording to guys on here they said the text message had the scheduled time they were going to call you and they said in the text to be prepared. sorry to be bearer of bad news but i doubt if they will be calling back as they dont usually do . thats why they specifically stated in the text that you should be ready. sorry about that and lets hope they will call u guys back BUT i doubt it.

Well, thanks for the information, if you look carefully at my post in the other post about Unilever, I was still waiting for a text or a mail from them as at thursday evening. Now I didnt get a text or a mail as at 4 pm on friday, so I was supposed to wait for the coming week for my text/ mail, only for me to receive a call from them some minutes to 6pm. They were calling for the interview- which I told them I didnt receive any text/ mail to the effect, but I was still ready to take the interview. The problem I actually had was with my Zain network, it was constantly breaking the three times they called me, so couldnt have a decent converstion- which they are of, so it wasnt basically my fault.

Well I called the number that was given in the mail for the test invitation, and was told they will 'probably' call back- which is not convincing. Anyways I'll still send a mail to that effect.

Thanks though mate.
    You never know what's coming for ya!

pls housemates, is the interview in batches cus i av't received any sms so far. can someone should pls tell me wat is going on

Had my interview on saturday. Answered 7 questions in 5mins 1 sec-am looking unto Jesus!

received a text too they seem to be sending the texts in batches as someone earlier said.mine was billed for today please house pray for me.i know this is it.

to start with i do not know what to expect from there questions can anyone offer any advice? thanks
    c-me-on-top

+ Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast