+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM(UFLP) Graduate Management Programme 2011

Re: UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM(UFLP) Graduate Management Programme 2011

God dey...

broses that are saying the interview was normal or easy jus remember u really dont know their choosing criteria and from experience most smoth interviews arent successful. well i jus believe say na GOD sha cos if this job is urs even if u insult them they will say the like ur boldness. I prefer to dwell more on the outcome. GOD dey all d way! cheers and good luck to all.
    EON DIGEST likes this.

Big UPS 2 u Can Do. May the God Lord bless and reward you for this self-less service. Really good information we all can learn from no matter how much experience one has on the job. Keep up the good work...
    17th Wonder of the World

@kkosy, tnx. Am yet to receiv dier call bt optimistic i ll get d call by Gods grace. Dey said 15 to 19, so am kipin ma fingas crossed. For dose dat hv done diers, all d best... We‘l get to meet hopfully.

I received my sms this evening. I thank God I made it to this stage. It can only get better.

hi peeps...i just got a call from them and i was highly tensed. dis is my 1st interview ever but the guy was very nice. All i wanna say is just be composed when talkn to him ans be loud enough....The sky is our limit

Just had my telephone interview. It went well. I trust God for this. The caller asked five questions and was pretty fast:

1. What leadership qualities do you exhibit?
    2. Tell us about any creative idea you have come up with in the past.
    3. Why do you want to work in Unilever?
    4. What segment of our company do you want to work in?
    5. What do you understand by the segment mentioned in 4. above?

My advice to you is to be bold, polite and natural. Don't go generic. Go personal-things you have worked on and personal experiences you've had. From what I deduce, they just want to reduce the applicant pool before the next stage.

Express yourself...All the best people.

Initially he called yday but i was on d road and couldnt hear him very well.. he promised to call back 2day and he did... best of luck guys

Gud to knw notificatns r still bin sent for interview since superbrain jst recivd his or hers yday evenin. So dose waitin shuldnt giv up or lose faith. Frm d respons, its interestin to knw d interview went smoothly. Finally did mine today. All d best guys. Tym to brazen up for d face to face interview.

Quote Originally Posted by rikkyjnr View Post
    Gud to knw notificatns r still bin sent for interview since superbrain jst recivd his or hers yday evenin. So dose waitin shuldnt giv up or lose faith. Frm d respons, its interestin to knw d interview went smoothly. Finally did mine today. All d best guys. Tym to brazen up for d face to face interview.

...yes ooo did mine today and spent over 10mins...wit Blessing she sounded nice and polite....

Just did mine now...
    I didn't feel too good with my response but grace shall prevail...
    I'm still hopeful...
    The line wasn't too clear, I was asked if it was ok to talk & I said yes, I wish I said NO, lol... I never knew he'll truly call back as testified by others...
    All the same, I'm thankful to God for making it through the test stage...
    Best of lucks y'all

waoooo, dis guyz r still calling 4 phone interview. Jst got a text msg 4 2mao.

Quote Originally Posted by yomi84 View Post
    waoooo, dis guyz r still calling 4 phone interview. Jst got a text msg 4 2mao.
    @yomi im stil expectin 2 receive a txt frm dem hence day did nt tel me i did nt make it in d online test. cos d whole fin seems 2b in batches cos d 1st one dat was sent 2 pipu was b4 on d 15th ds mth. i hop i get mine.

+ Reply
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast