+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM(UFLP) Graduate Management Programme 2011

Re: UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM(UFLP) Graduate Management Programme 2011

Yeah, jst receivd a call frm dem but d ntwrk was so poor so we culdnt go on wit d interview nd he promised to call bak later. So b prepared.

@rikky, by wat time were u called and ђã† was the questions like?

@kkkosy, hvnt started d interview proper, it was difficult for both of us to communicate. jst getting to knw who i was speakin with nd introducin maself.. guess som oda peeps in d house wuld hv done diers cos i hvnt bin called back nd so still xpectin dier call...tnx. but jst b calm and composed. its a kinda formal discussn, no nid to panic.

@rikky seems it's jst few ppl dat passed dis test, cos I rarely see comments here. Jst do ur best

just got a call from them it wasn't so clear as i guess they used land line.the question wasn't so difficult and they were quite precise and straight to the point its just less tahn five minuets

Yea I have done mine, I pray that God will see us through the stage

Amen oº°˚˚°ºoohh
    It really seems we are not much, have been to Α̲̅πϑ back, and there are just few comments there, the remaining are those who have not gotten any text.

Quote Originally Posted by dabrains123 View Post
    Amen oº°˚˚°ºoohh
    It really seems we are not much, have been to Α̲̅πϑ back, and there are just few comments there, the remaining are those who have not gotten any text.
    could this be as a result a negative marking used in the online test or is it going to be in batches. For those, who have been interview/called for interview, pls tell us how you wrote your test. Did u answer all questions(guess work) or were you applying the speed and accuracy method. I would like to know. Thanks

I did mine this mornin, it was an interesting interaction sha. why do you want to work with unilever? can u say ure creative and how? ... those that have not had theirs all the best, those are the questions i was asked shuld u care to know.

Quote Originally Posted by chinexannex View Post
    could this be as a result a negative marking used in the online test or is it going to be in batches. For those, who have been interview/called for interview, pls tell us how you wrote your test. Did u answer all questions(guess work) or were you applying the speed and accuracy method. I would like to know. Thanks
    I remember only answering about 18 of 24 questions in the abstract reasoning section and in the quantitative section, I couldn't answer about 6 questions. I ran out of time on both sections but I was quite sure of the questions I attempted.

Had the phone interview this afternoon. It was interesting. Just the usual kind of interview questions:

-Tell me an incident where u applied your creativity in the past.
    -Tell me about any customer experience u've handled in the past.
    -do u exhibit leadership capabilities?
    -tell me about a hard decision u had to take in the past and how u went about it.
    -which of our segments will you love to work and why?

Just be calm and attentive, the whole phone interview should take about 5mins.
    Best regards.

For those seeking info on what phone interview entails;
    I did one in the UK. Hopefully its same format here.
    Basically, they start by clarifying the purpose of their call(phone interview) and ask if you can hear them clearly, etc.
    Then they start asking questions about your cv or urself.
    here are the questions i got asked. and how i answered.

Tell me about yourself.- i prefer to start by telling them about my academics and how i think it is relevant to the position. please avoid boring them with stories about your childhood or poor background

Talk me through ur cv- basically, chronological narration of ur education, work experience, certifications etc and how relevant they are to the position.[B]

What skills do you possess that makes you ideal for this job? - dont go listing skills like, leadership, problem-solving, communication etc...make sure u back them up with examples. for example. I have good leadership qualities... i was elected course rep, was president of students union and leader of my group project in school. i carried everyone along, delegated effectively and achieved the targets we set out to achieve. (now make sure u guys dont use this example bcos when 3 pple say d same thing, then u all are doing expo from somewhere..i.e u are out!) lol

why should we hire you?
    - i think i am the best candidate because i have.....(read what they want in the job description, but make sure u dont repeat verbatim. remember to back it up with examples)

What do you know about our company?
    - (this question is compulsory from my experience). go through their website. find out what their values are, their products, their competitors, etc

We may want you to travel often, how geographically mobile are you?

What are your strengths, do you have any weaknesses?
    - least 3 strengths (especially if they are related to the job according to the description. state only one weakness..one not related to the job. (if they want someone with good presentation skills, dont go telling them thats ur weakness ..u've just made their job easy. dont say u dont have any weakness..we all are human and have our own weaknesses. say a weakness that u have converted to strenght. eg. I used to be very disturbed when ever i give people a task and they fail to do it, or do it badly. but after attending several leadership seminars i have learnt to be more understanding and supportive of lagging team mates. now i find it easier to deal with those situations and motivate slacking members to bring out their best (again..dont use this example. find something much more sexy but true)

Thank you. Do you have any questions for us?
    - PLEASEEEE..MAKE SURE U ASK THEM AT LEAST ONE QUESTION! If u say no..they'll think u dont have sufficient interest in the position. if u sak too much they'll think u are a smart . ask questions like..Will trainning be provided for the successful candidates before they resume the job? which of ur competitors do you think pose the greatest threat to you and why? previous candidates that entered at this stage 5 years ago, where are they now and what kind of responsibilities are they handling now ? (this makes them think you have a long term vision of staying with thier company)

Generally, if you are expecting a fone interview, make sure you are in a quiet place. SINCE YOU ARE NOT VISIBLY PRESENT THEY WILL RELY A LOT ON THE TONE OF UR VOICE! SO BETTER SOUND CONFIDENT AND ASSURING....PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU SMILE! (u may say how will they know if am not smiling, trust me, when u smile, the person on the opposite end will know, and they are likely to feel more comfortable with you)

if u still want any more info...send me a private message, i'll give u my niaja number and we can talk.
    cheers alll the best. hope you are successful. I wasnt call bcos i was past the age limit of 26.
    Triple-C likes this.
    Wealth, Love and Happiness will flow naturally to me on a consistent basis...

truly this is what we want on this forum.U hv proven your maturity and experience to everyone.I must commend u!!!Nice one from u,Can Do

@chinenex, when I did my online test, I was able 2 answer the logical question within the time frame but during the numerical part I wasn't able to attempt the remaning 5 question cos of limited time so I decided to guess, I chose option "B" for all 5 questions cos I was very sure 1 or 2 must have 'B' as an answer. I took the risk and I passed. Am nt sure if they employed negative making though

+ Reply
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast