+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Topic: UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM(UFLP) Graduate Management Programme 2011

Re: UNILEVER FUTURE LEADERS PROGRAM(UFLP) Graduate Management Programme 2011

pls guys, can anyone be kind enough to inbox me the UFLP Team number so I can return their call.

My interview was meant to be yesterday, but it the call never came through, but just waking up (pls pardon my waking up late, got exams around d corner so I was awake all night, thanks) I got a voice mail from them. but i could not get back to them when I tried calling back.

I learnt interviews end today, fingers crossed, hoping I can get the number before COB.

Thanks guys.

I just finished my own interview.i was most surprised when i got the call as i didnt receive any message prior to this time, as it was most strange for me, a lady interviewed me, asked a number of questions, she said i must hv the interview today as today is the last day.she used unknown number.

@Bezimo, please can u b of great help?? Thanks in advance

Thanks Bezimo, I guess I would have to wait it out...since she used unknown number

Quote Originally Posted by Superbrain View Post
    Just had my telephone interview. It went well. I trust God for this. The caller asked five questions and was pretty fast:

1. What leadership qualities do you exhibit?
    2. Tell us about any creative idea you have come up with in the past.
    3. Why do you want to work in Unilever?
    4. What segment of our company do you want to work in?
    5. What do you understand by the segment mentioned in 4. above?

My advice to you is to be bold, polite and natural. Don't go generic. Go personal-things you have worked on and personal experiences you've had. From what I deduce, they just want to reduce the applicant pool before the next stage.

Express yourself...All the best people.
    Thanks a lot for this tip, without it, I would have surely fumbled in the interview I just had. This is my first interview ever so I was pretty tense and ur tips gave me an outlet for my nervous energy. After this, whats d next stage

Did they actually send regret emails to unsuccessful candidates for the test? I'm yet to receive any invitation for interview or a regret email for the test. Still hoping!

they send regret mails after d fone interview wich is probably wen dey r certain dey already hav d number dey need for d nxt stage of d interview...but nevatheless, if uve not receivd any regret mails or txt, den dnt lose hope as it is either of two things; invitation for interview or regret txt, of wich dey most likely will snd either of the two. dat reminds me, i culd recal dat as of last yr, smone was called for d face to face interview witout bin called for d fone interview, jst lyk benzimo had a fone interview witout receivin a prior notification. so so many fins r possible here. its well

@triple c, yeah, dey ll call u bak. all da best in ur xams... same here for me too

Thanks bro, I wish u d very best too.

I was supposed to have d interview on Saturday, but the call neva came!! Please what should I do??

Quote Originally Posted by chinexannex View Post
    Did they actually send regret emails to unsuccessful candidates for the test? I'm yet to receive any invitation for interview or a regret email for the test. Still hoping!
    @Chinexa! i neida recevd d interview invite nor regret mail. jst dnt no wat 2 do. at list if one of d 2 was sent, one wud knw his or her fate. or hw do u c it?

Quote Originally Posted by ganiruogene View Post
    I was supposed to have d interview on Saturday, but the call neva came!! Please what should I do??
    Did u get d interview invite?

funny.... Just finish d phone interview. So guyz, dont lose hope, cos i ask d dude 4 reschedule n he said dey av more people to call.

+ Reply
Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast