+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: UNILAG Postgraduate Form For 2012/2013 Session Is Out

Dude msc accounting,finance Ąπϑ management s not ŦЂƺrƺ. Pls help ♍ƺ find out both part time Ąπϑ full time.(*) =D/ <=-P :* ({})
    *beer* *beer*
    / \;
    <. >
    _/ \_ _/ \_ !

 to GTB allen avenue branch paid mine ŦЂƺrƺ yestaday

Re: UNILAG Postgraduate Form For 2012/2013 Session Is Out

Quote Originally Posted by BABAGODNONI View Post
    @qcycornell nice to know you are presently doing your Msc in Unilag (Civil engineering) please I am also an applicant and I want to know if there is Geotechnical engineering option for me to do my Msc. and please let me know your own area of specialization and why you prefer it...please your prompt response would be highly appreciated

hello BABAGODNONI, am indeed sorry for the late reply........am afraid there's no provision for GEOTECHNICS in civil department, however there's a new department which is the GEOSCIENCES... and i think they offer geotechnics...will help confirm....also the only options offered in CIVIL are HIGHWAY, STRUCTURES & WATER! so this would help you decide on time as to what option to go for and what exams to prepare for......
    BABAGODNONI likes this.
    be what you cant imagine to be!

@oando pls help me find out d skool fee for msc finance both part time and full time and where i can get past questions and tutorial........................... abegiiiiiii

@qcycornell thank you very much for the response.........I have started considering structure (Full Time) for Msc.....please I have got a couple of questions to ask.
    1. Which option are you presently and is it Full time/Part time
    2. What shuld be my budget as a full time student
    3. Are there any scholarship opportunities
    etc.
    Thanks baba..as regards the GFeosciences...They said I will have to use a semester or two as an undergraduate before I proceed to the programmm...Msc geotechnics
    Please I will be waitingfor your response.

Hello Sir,yeah I think it's worthwhile to consider full time though...as there's not so much difference between PT & FT as sometimes they will need to write a test or exams together when the time comes. Also they give PT full preference because they pay more and the school authority is aware of the fact that they work or do business. To answer your questions in the following order,1. I am in structures FT2. well your budget for registration would be different from what you'd encounter when you start lectures, also our registration form was 12k and this session's is 20k which like 35% more...so the school fees etc may be increased too...but budget close to 200k for tuition, registration, hostel maybe and other things....we didn’t pay so much in the department though....but on the total you should not spend more than 250k on the highest.3. well am not too sure of any scholarship yet maybe when you finally graduate or something, right now in school, you pay more than you are given!.... And as regards Geosciences they do more courses per semester! Consider your options well!Glad to help!

Pls which dept in unilag offer msc environmental toxicology and pollution mgt?

@qcycornell Thanks for the comprehensive response....i really appreciate
    please I want to be sure of what you mean by (Msc Structures FT2).....how many years is the program full time civil engineering.....and please what would you advise me to go for....PT or FT...if you could give me your email or facebook addy so we could talk beta...I will appreciate it. I dont want the program to last more than 1 year

Quote Originally Posted by BABAGODNONI View Post
    @qcycornell Thanks for the comprehensive response....i really appreciate
    please I want to be sure of what you mean by (Msc Structures FT2).....how many years is the program full time civil engineering.....and please what would you advise me to go for....PT or FT...if you could give me your email or facebook addy so we could talk beta...I will appreciate it. I dont want the program to last more than 1 year
    hello....am sorry for the mix up...FT means full time as you know, the number 2 meant your next question.....yeah i advice you try FT because you can easily convert to PT if you so wish and that will depend on your work schedule....the programme is a year! this is my email addy

[email protected]

feel free to buzz....

@oando ps can u link me wit anyone doin pgd chem eng pls. Pls any1 doin chem eng pls do contact me abeg

Oando, people like you are very rare to find in this country. Keep doing the good work brother.

Meanwhile, I intend to enrol for M.Sc Economics (Full time). I am self employed though my biz is quite time demanding and equally needs close monitoring of my employees due to the nature of the business. I live in Satellite Town, Lagos and does not have any intention to move down to Yaba.
    Do you think it will be easy for me to manage my business and the programme at the same time?

Above all, if there is a way I can get the Dept. (Economics, FT) time table or an explanation of how the lectures are organized, I will be very grateful.

I will be very glad if your response can be sent to me via: [email protected]

Once again thanks for your kind gesture. God bless you

@oando i will fight you.................i wont say more than that

@abbeyboji, vry sry,wil hlp u find out on monday.
    @okoro victor, i only know of people doing Chem Engr PT.
    @anyason, its vry easy to run the prog wit ur business,especialy PT.A lot of my coursemates stay far away,yet the run is successfully.
    All u need is to get materials at the end of the day. Will hlp u check d Timetable on monday

+ Reply
Page 6 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast