+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: UNILAG Postgraduate Form For 2012/2013 Session Is Out

Re: UNILAG Postgraduate Form For 2012/2013 Session Is Out

@okoro,the tuition fee i told u is for masters not pgd

@ Oando Thank you bro i will be expecting it.

pls is any body in the house with past questions in Applied Geophysics? or know any body that studied/studying the course?

@ oando, pls how can i get past questn for msc eceonomics, kindly link me pls

Has anybody bn able to pay dis 20k application fee....seems al d banks av bn to do not av a clue abt d payment.....if u don pay, which bank n branch pls!!!

hello guys. dont try and pay any money into any designated banks before going to the school's website...visit the website where you will do a preregistration to be valid for three days thereabout and after that, a particular sort code will be emailed to you, that is the code you will use for payment in the bank you are supposed to pay into with a bank charge.....you will be given a teller and some documents like a prospectus etc. so you are advised to do the preregistration whenever you are ready to pay.

make necessary copies of the teller and wait for like 24 hrs before going back to the website to log on and fill your details as new intake for the session 2012/2013. print out your registration form online when you are done, as well as your exam id photocard. you would need all these documents in your final submission of hardcopies in the department before the deadline. please NOTE you'd need the photocard during your entry exams. you may visit any photocopying centre in Unilag closer to your faculty or department for past questions, or go directly to you faculty, they may be selling tho quite expensive. i am presently in civil engineering department and i bought mine when i needed it......

please be very careful of people who seemingly look helpful but are not...all they want is to rip you off on any help rendered. do not pay anyone until you get your materials and/or services.

i wish you guys all the best! GREATEST AKOKITES!
    be what you cant imagine to be!

Quote Originally Posted by qcycornell View Post
    hello guys. dont try and pay any money into any designated banks before going to the school's website...visit the website where you will do a preregistration to be valid for three days thereabout and after that, a particular sort code will be emailed to you, that is the code you will use for payment in the bank you are supposed to pay into with a bank charge.....you will be given a teller and some documents like a prospectus etc. so you are advised to do the preregistration whenever you are ready to pay.

make necessary copies of the teller and wait for like 24 hrs before going back to the website to log on and fill your details as new intake for the session 2012/2013. print out your registration form online when you are done, as well as your exam id photocard. you would need all these documents in your final submission of hardcopies in the department before the deadline. please NOTE you'd need the photocard during your entry exams. you may visit any photocopying centre in Unilag closer to your faculty or department for past questions, or go directly to you faculty, they may be selling tho quite expensive. i am presently in civil engineering department and i bought mine when i needed it......

please be very careful of people who seemingly look helpful but are not...all they want is to rip you off on any help rendered. do not pay anyone until you get your materials and/or services.

i wish you guys all the best! GREATEST AKOKITES!
    Thank you qcycornell,i like this.Please,how can i get to the MBA department?

@qcycornell nice to know you are presently doing your Msc in Unilag (Civil engineering) please I am also an applicant and I want to know if there is Geotechnical engineering option for me to do my Msc. and please let me know your own area of specialization and why you prefer it...please your prompt response would be highly appreciated

@oando. Pls, au strong, accepted, and impactive is d MAG full time studies at unilag. Au strong is their link wif d industry, d field work, au does it go down, wat opportunities abound, pls fill α broda in wit useful info cos I used 2 doubt unilag on these type of courses

@Phatefulfa8, MAG is Part Time.But Full Time is either M.sc Geology or Geophysics.
    In MAG,u will be asked to specify either in Exploration Geophysics,Engineering Geology or Enviromental Geophysics.
    The course is widely accepted,cos we'v qute a no of Profs n a chevron ex-staff as our lecturer.

Pls u guys should bear wit me....The Timetable and links on how to get past questions will be here 2morow evening.
    I was rly busy on friday cos I had an xam yesterday.

@oando, pls do help me wit d tuition fee for pgd chem eng. Part tym or full tym

Quote Originally Posted by Oando View Post
    @okoro,the tuition fee i told u is for masters not pgd
    please, any idea of the tution fee for msc accounting full time. cheers

Thanks Oando,i would like to know the duration and the time of lectures for MBA Parttime.Cheers!

+ Reply
Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast