+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: Are u planning to come to the University of manchester?

Are u planning to come to the University of manchester?

I bet u that if u have not been to the Uk b4 u need advice. If u r coming for studies in the University of manchester, Uk u can contact me for help if u want at [email protected]
    E

Junior Member makavelli_kamikaze's Avatar

Re: Are u planning to come to the University of manchester?

No, I'm not coming. Some people have spent their life savings there and ended up with no job. Gone are the days man. Thanks for the offer though.

Quote Originally Posted by makavelli_kamikaze
    No, I'm not coming. Some people have spent their life savings there and ended up with no job. Gone are the days man. Thanks for the offer though.
    i am not an agent for anyone and i am not advertising for the school.But, i want to advice anyone coming to school in England there are things u need to know if u r planning to come
    E

Quote Originally Posted by etiese
    i am not an agent for anyone and i am not advertising for the school.But, i want to advice anyone coming to school in England there are things u need to know if u r planning to come
    if u have any advice that would benefit everybody, then post it public. abi one secret dey there? 10x all d same

Pls,am about coming to ANGLIA UNIV,OXFORD LONDON.What do i need to know, pls email me on [email protected]

make your advise public, it could inspire guys to wish 4 it

about 12 of my coursemates went 4 their masters programmes in uk, since over a year now, it's only one of dem that has bn able to get a job. i had to terminate mine. so what's d use?

@Poster, if you have anything reasonable to say, post it here for everybody to see. Or do you want to start demanding for money? I believe there shouldn't be anything fishy about studying in UK. Naijahotjobs.com is an open forum and not a secret forum. One love.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

What about Univ of Manchy that u can't post here for everybody to see??..

Quote Originally Posted by yemmi
    @phizman
    You seem to have a wrong conclusion. I am in the UK studying at the University of Manchester. Companies come here quaterly for graduate fairs. Most times more than 100 come at a time. You take your CV along and talk with the employers. In fact, the next one is coming up June 17 in Manchester. This is part of the plans of the universities across the UK to give international students value for their money. I have two friends who have already secured jobs with big time companies just 5-6 months into their Msc. In fact, two oil companies are struggling over one of them ( even though he is still studying at Imperial). The companies only happen to come to the University for a job fair . You cannot just be narrowminded and use the samples available to you to generalise a population issue. That is against all known laws of statistical analysis

Again, even if you studied in the UK or any other reputable country abroad, Its an investment you would learn to reap from for a life time.The exposure, the connection and the re-orientation that you get would yield either now or later. I tell you it is always a bountiful harvest. We are in an evily pragmatic society where we easily get carried away with the principle of " If it does not work now now, then it is nonsense". That is a bad outlook to life. Great men check underlying principles of things and not just discard them because there is no immediate result. If you have the resources , pursue overseas education. There is nothing like it as I am currently experiencing. However, seek God and ask for his guidance in your ways. Only him can direct a man whether it is okay for him to stay in Nigeria or move abroad.
    I rest my case
    i hope u r not quoting me wrong? UK schools r one of the best universities in the world and i am proud i am here i just feel there r other things nigerians coming here should know that will be of help to them plzz be informed
    E

The bitter truth is UK schools are more interested in making money from international students. I would not advise anyone to resign from his God given job in naija/borrow money for the sake of a masters degree here in the UK. Because u might be shock at what you would see. It is not rossy in the UK and most UK graduate here would not tell you what they do for survival, my advise to anyone coming to the Uk for study is for you to plan and pray for God's favour. God bless u!

Quote Originally Posted by Alleluya
    The bitter truth is UK schools are more interested in making money from international students. I would not advise anyone to resign from his God given job in naija/borrow money for the sake of a masters degree here in the UK. Because u might be shock at what you would see. It is not rossy in the UK and most UK graduate here would not tell you what they do for survival, my advise to anyone coming to the Uk for study is for you to plan and pray for God's favour. God bless u!
    yes u r right but if u have the money just come-good education is good
    E

PM

Hello guys....if any have good job in 9ja..please dont come...dont borrow any money.. although its a wonderful experienceits nt as rossy as people said it is....I am in RGU, Aberdeen.....cheers....

+ Reply
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast