+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: TOTAL TEST - SOFTWARE ANALYSIS & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (LOTUS NOTES ADMINISTRATIO

TOTAL TEST - SOFTWARE ANALYSIS & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (LOTUS NOTES ADMINISTRATIO

HELLO HOUSE,

pls has anyone been invited for the SOFTWARE ANALYSIS & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (LOTUS NOTES ADMINISTRATION) aptitude and professional test?

cheers

Re: TOTAL TEST - SOFTWARE ANALYSIS & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (LOTUS NOTES ADMINISTRATIO

hi all,

i just got an invitation for test on 31st July.

Any other person?

I believe this is the job for us, GOD is on our side.

Re: TOTAL TEST - SOFTWARE ANALYSIS & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (LOTUS NOTES ADMINISTRATIO

house, any idea on the test? they said aptitude and professional test. what is the professional test like? is it based on the post applied for or based on the course you studied in school?

cheers.

Hello,

Congrats, I applied for the same. Please can you take note of the professional test questions when you do the test. I wish you all the best.

For apptitude test it is just SHL it is not too difficult. Just do what you know and don't guess.

Best of Luck.

thanks 1ner.

I have studied a bit of the SHL. i'll update u after the test on saturday, i.e. if we do not write same day... I pray your letter comes soon.

house,

any idea on the professional tests?

Ibisko Thanks. God bless you.

hello @1ner, Ibisko i was invited for the test too. please whats the meaning of SHL. and plz do u have materials for them. thanks waiting for ur favourable answer

@Charlieherrs, congratulations for your invitation for the test I wish you all the best.
    SHL is an assessment company, In the context of your question it is a type/form of aptitude test conducted by the company e.g GMATS. You can search on goggle and there are practice questions on the site.

Please guys, take note of the professional tests questions. I am not writing my test with you guys on the same day.

@1ner, thnx a milloin...can u remember de skills requirement fr the software analysis & dev engr so i can b more precise wen preparin fr de professional prts. and also if u have past shl practise questions, snd to [email protected]. plz plz plz

Assist requesting entities in analysing, developing or acquiring new software, while making sure that this
    software can be integrated in Total E&P IT environment. Generally provide the latter with IS assistance and
    expertise.
    - Draw up and validate software integration data sheets required for software implementation.
    - Participate in proposals discussions and evaluations of potential software for IS solution and facilitate the
    implementation of agreed field modifications.
    - Manage Information Systems applications development and customization projects. Manage a team of external software developers.
    - Maintain/modify developed applications and corresponding documentation.
    - Advise requesting entity on the choice of actions relevant to information technology and methods to implement.
    - Define, control and guarantee, with the requesting entities, the functional limits of the information system
    - Draft/Validate user and maintenance documentation for service delivery teams
    - Provide training, acceptance, and third level post-implementation support through technical assistance to the
    entities
    - Participate in defining relevant IS infrastructure
    - Maintain know-how through technological watch and/or training.
    - Participate in planning, designing, evaluation and installation of system upgrades

Required skills :

Education :

The ideal applicant should possess a good university degree in Computer Science

Experience :

The ideal applicant should have at least 5 years working experience in a large-scale computing
    enterprise preferably in the Oil and Gas sector. Experience in software analysis, design, development and
    implementation in Oracle and/or Web environment is also required.

Skills :

The ideal applicant must be able to work under pressure, highly motivated and a team player. S/he
    should have effective communication skills , good diagnostic and analytical ability.

Tanx Jeffman. God bless u real good. Did u also apply for this post?

@jeffman...thnx so mch..ur de greatest
    @jeffman, @ ibisko..can u send materials to me shl part and professional part [email protected]
    do u guys have any idea what de professional test wld look like?

Quote Originally Posted by ibisko
    Tanx Jeffman. God bless u real good. Did u also apply for this post?
    yeah i did. i had top search the internet for the job description cos if we do not find any professional questions, na this one we go fall back to.

I read somewhere that O'level physics and chemistry is part of the professional test. how true is this? Meanwhile anybody wey get the SHL or professional questions abeg forward to ur boy o

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast