+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: I NEED INFO ON LOTUS NOTES MESSAGING APPLICATION

I NEED INFO ON LOTUS NOTES MESSAGING APPLICATION

H0USE, I HAIL UNAOO!!!. SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME ON WHAT LOTUS NOTE MESSAGING APPLICATION IS ALL ABOUT. I HAVE A JOB SLOT THAT REQUIRES THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE APPLICATION. MY EMAIL IS [email protected].
    THANKS.

Re: I NEED INFO ON LOTUS NOTES MESSAGING APPLICATION

any show yet

There is nothing spectacular about it. It is what we use in our office. Its basically a messaging system based on Lotus Notes Application. Its like Outlook just a bit more boring. U can learn it on the job. It wont take more dan an hour.
    God is good

IBM® Lotus® Notes® 8 software provides a rich desktop experience that helps users locate, transform, and share content across geographically disbursed teams in real-time. It brings business data, the Internet and people directly to the user, all integrated together through an intelligent e-mail environment that helps simplify and streamline work by organizing and prioritizing tasks, prompting for actions to take and connecting directly to information sources.
    FeaturesProvides a robust and productive user experience with a single point of access to email, calendars, contacts, activities, instant messaging, feeds, office documents, collaboration tools and business applications.
    Helps users manage their ever-growing inboxes effectively, with full-text search, delegation, mail filtering and sorting, conversation views and flags.
    Helps increase user productivity with customizable widgets that can recognize specific patterns of text in Lotus Notes documents; recognized text can be clicked to perform the appropriate business action associated with that widget, such as retrieving information from a flight number in an e-mail.
    Helps users instantly locate and connect with resources via presence awareness, business cards and instant messaging incorporated in context within the inbox and calendar.
    Helps minimize or eliminate the impact of computer viruses through robust security features.
    Helps drive business value through composite application technology that allows you to integrate and present line-of-business solutions and data from multiple systems into a single view for end-users.
    Helps users to be productive even when disconnected from the network with advanced replication technology.

Click on the link for more info...... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_Lotus_Notes

I hope u got my mail nepalistic, I culd not upload the ebook here its larger than permitted

I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO THANK HOUSE FOR THE INFO ESPECIALLY THOSE THAT MADE SOME CONTRIBUTION TO MY REQUEST.
    A BIG THANKS!!!!!!!!

+ Reply