+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: TOTAL TEST-SOFTWARE ANALYSIS & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (LOTUS NOTES ADMINISTRATION)

TOTAL TEST-SOFTWARE ANALYSIS & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (LOTUS NOTES ADMINISTRATION)

HELLO HOUSE,

pls has anyone been invited for the SOFTWARE ANALYSIS & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (LOTUS NOTES ADMINISTRATION) aptitude and professional test? i just got an invitation for test on 31st July.

Any other person?

cheers

Re: TOTAL TEST-SOFTWARE ANALYSIS & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (LOTUS NOTES ADMINISTRATION)

Pls where is the interview venue? I will like to be there. [email protected]

Re: TOTAL TEST-SOFTWARE ANALYSIS & DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (LOTUS NOTES ADMINISTRATION)

Yes. I am invited too. Do you know the nature of the professional and aptitude test?

John. 08036682269

@johny, i hear prof test is based on what you applied for. please can u remember de skills requirement fr the software analysis & dev engr posted @ d TOTAL website? i need it too. tanx

I just got this so you may view:

Assist requesting entities in analysing, developing or acquiring new software, while making sure that this
    software can be integrated in Total E&P IT environment. Generally provide the latter with IS assistance and
    expertise.
    - Draw up and validate software integration data sheets required for software implementation.
    - Participate in proposals discussions and evaluations of potential software for IS solution and facilitate the
    implementation of agreed field modifications.
    - Manage Information Systems applications development and customization projects. Manage a team of external software developers.
    - Maintain/modify developed applications and corresponding documentation.
    - Advise requesting entity on the choice of actions relevant to information technology and methods to implement.
    - Define, control and guarantee, with the requesting entities, the functional limits of the information system
    - Draft/Validate user and maintenance documentation for service delivery teams
    - Provide training, acceptance, and third level post-implementation support through technical assistance to the
    entities
    - Participate in defining relevant IS i

sorry, here u go:

Assist requesting entities in analysing, developing or acquiring new software, while making sure that this
    software can be integrated in Total E&P IT environment. Generally provide the latter with IS assistance and
    expertise.
    - Draw up and validate software integration data sheets required for software implementation.
    - Participate in proposals discussions and evaluations of potential software for IS solution and facilitate the
    implementation of agreed field modifications.
    - Manage Information Systems applications development and customization projects. Manage a team of external software developers.
    - Maintain/modify developed applications and corresponding documentation.
    - Advise requesting entity on the choice of actions relevant to information technology and methods to implement.
    - Define, control and guarantee, with the requesting entities, the functional limits of the information system
    - Draft/Validate user and maintenance documentation for service delivery teams
    - Provide training, acceptance, and third level post-implementation support through technical assistance to the
    entities
    - Participate in defining relevant IS infrastructure
    - Maintain know-how through technological watch and/or training.
    - Participate in planning, designing, evaluation and installation of system upgrades

Required skills :

Education :

The ideal applicant should possess a good university degree in Computer Science

Experience :

The ideal applicant should have at least 5 years working experience in a large-scale computing
    enterprise preferably in the Oil and Gas sector. Experience in software analysis, design, development and
    implementation in Oracle and/or Web environment is also required.

Skills :

The ideal applicant must be able to work under pressure, highly motivated and a team player. S/he
    should have effective communication skills , good diagnostic and analytical ability.

Has anyone gotten any invitation for client support engineer? Because am loosing my patience and i want to focus on other things...

client support and information technology engineers wrote test yesterday...

Tho dis is not my area, I still need 2 say tnx 4 d info. U re a gud Nigerian.

@ibisko how d test be? men na speed and accuracy test o. i thot i would be able to finish but after the test i knew my ealier hopes were just wishful

We wrote it. Finish. We await their result. Six in two questions. That is great.

+ Reply