+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: TOTAL Recruitment...

Re: TOTAL Recruitment...

TO all POSTERS,

I have checked the website and found out that there is nothing there for graduate who dont have at least 3 years experience (the lowest yrs being for the environment engrs).

YOu should know that TOTAL doesnt take young graduates. They go for the experienced ones out there.

Most of the positions you will see will have as much as 10-15 yrs experience on the job.

My advice is that YOU ALL SHOULD JUST BACK OUT. EXCEPT THOSE WHO ARE QUALIFIED.

Really disappointed though cos i was hoping that we the freshers in the job market could apply.

SORRY TO SPOIL THE FUN

@Baron GreenBack TOTAL still recriuts fresh graduates, I remember two of my friends who joined them as fresh graduates in 2006. Though since then (i.e 2006) TOTAL has not done graduate employment for bachelor degree holders, they have been recruiting constantly for fresh OND/HND graduate (as in 2008, and the recent one of 2010).

Anybody fresh graduate that feels he stands a chance inspite of the years experience required should still go ahead and apply; what could be most painful is, after a rushed application in this, TOTAL should now decide to come out with a proper graduate recruitment...

AOI

Hello

The site is not opening.Those who access the site on thursday and friday are very lucky. Total human resource unit and IT unit do some thing about this difficulty please.
    Hope to smile one day

I applied this morning using Opera mini browser.Just try it

i just downloaded opera mini and i was able to open the site, i just applied thru opera mini

Quote Originally Posted by senorita2010
    i just downloaded opera mini and i was able to open the site, i just applied thru opera mini

@senorita2010-

I have been trying total site since 6.00am this morning till this very moment but the site has been showing me this below even after using fire fox, opera browser and internet explorer..............what is really happening to these total site?

The page cannot be displayed
    The page you are looking for is currently unavailable. The Web site might be experiencing technical difficulties, or you may need to adjust your browser settings.
    To attempt fixing network connectivity problems, click Tools, and then click "Diagnose Connection Problems..."

Other options to try:

Click the Refresh button, or try again later.

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.

To check your connection settings, click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Connections tab, click Settings. The settings should match those provided by your local area network (LAN) administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).
    See if your Internet connection settings are being detected. You can set Microsoft Windows to examine your network and automatically discover network connection settings (if your network administrator has enabled this setting).
    Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options.
    On the Connections tab, click LAN Settings.
    Select Automatically detect settings, and then click OK.
    Some sites require 128-bit connection security. Click the Help menu and then click About Internet Explorer to determine what strength security you have installed.
    If you are trying to reach a secure site, make sure your Security settings can support it. Click the Tools menu, and then click Internet Options. On the Advanced tab, scroll to the Security section and check settings for SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, PCT 1.0.
    Click the Back button to try another link.

Cannot find server or DNS Error
    Internet Explorer

+ Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123