+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: FJA oil and gas recruitment was for TOTAL

FJA oil and gas recruitment was for TOTAL

It is finally clear that the FJA-Oil and Gas recruitment campaign was for TOTAL Nigeria PLC. What no one knows now is if it is TOTAL Upstream or Downstream. We can only assume.
    At a point after the test we were given envelops containing a TOTAL branded key holder and pen.
    Initially the rumor was going round that the HR of TOTAL was spotted there, then we could only assume. Finally the recruiting company ADDEXEN (or something like that) told us in clear terms that it was TOTAL Nigeria PLC - Still no mention was made of Upstream or Downstream.
    Two group interviews were conducted for people who were successful with the test. The interviews slightly varied based on the field you chose (Engr, Sales or Finance).
    PLEASE LET THE HOUSE KNOW ONCE THEY START CALLING SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES FROM THESE INTERVIEWS.
    ONCE (not if) I AM CALLED I WILL POST IT HERE TOO.
    Post any questions you may have relating to the test here.

Re: FJA oil and gas recruitment was for TOTAL

After visiting Total website, i have finally come to a conclusion that Total Nigeria Plc which conducted the recruitment exercise, is a downstream company of Total Group. While TEPC - Total Exploration and Production Company is the upstream company. The pay definitely should differ widely going by what is obtainable in shell or mobil for example. Any ways, good luck while we wait for the next text message/ email.

FJA recruitment yesterday was purely for TOTAL downstream, cos i met some contract workers who also took the test. You should have seen some old men writing the test also. Just make sure you scrutinize the offer well and compare the options before dropping your resignation if U are working when the offer comes.

good day guys, it is so unfortunate that people with 2.2 are no longer recognised , pls if any one has any information about vacancy were 2.2 can apply pls do not hasistate to send an email to me.my email is [email protected].
    i read chemical engineering with a 2.2 degree and av complected my nysc.
    thanks guys one luv.

from darlsam

Please don't forget to inform the House when you recieve a response from Total or Addexen consulting regarding the outcome of the interviews at chams city.

Quote Originally Posted by ABBEYJOB
    FJA recruitment yesterday was purely for TOTAL downstream, cos i met some contract workers who also took the test. You should have seen some old men writing the test also. Just make sure you scrutinize the offer well and compare the options before dropping your resignation if U are working when the offer comes.
    Regarding the information on quote above, let anybody that has info on how much Total downstream pays please let the house know.
    Thanks.

@specifics. please, i want to find out if it was this past weekend that the test you'r talking about in this string was. iwould be gratefuul on info on wen the invitation for applications was released. also, we next do you think total will be recruiting again?

u guys let us know when Total is recruiting. dont be centrimental.

Sorry for my late reply. I have had issues with MTN network in Lagos, I have not been able to browse with it.
    @sofg; Yeah it was this past weekend that we attended the test and interview. We were invited a week before that by FJA (Find a job in Africa), who did the first part of the recruitment and online test.
    There is no way to tell when next total will be recruiting but what I will advice is that you go ahead and drop your CV with them on their website cos, I am sure that was how they got my info. I dropped an unsolicited application on their website.
    @abdulganiyuos; No one is trying to keep any info from anybody. The recruitment campaign was advertised on this website when FJA was still recruiting for the first test.

@All; Any new?

Is not da best when u hv finished an intrview b4 u now jist d house.Of what use is it now when it's over?
    BELIEEVE IT, CONCEIVE IT, RECEIVE IT

What of the guys who didnt finish up the tests. is there anyway the person can go forward with the recruitment.

At GREAT1: I guess u r a newbie, because this TOTAL(FJA) test was overadvertised on this site. Where were u? I dont think anyone who has been browsing this site for the past month will say he neva came across FJA. Even we that wrote the test didnt know it was TOTAL until the interview. Check previous posts and u'll confirm it. Anyway, TOTAL we r waiting...........................

+ Reply