+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: About Total Career page difficulties...

About Total Career page difficulties...

Hello house.......bin readin all the complains and looking for the way forward so that we can all apply for it...the funny tin is that YOU CAN OPEN THE SITE ON YOUR FONE.I opened it via opera mini and i have been goin tru the requirements. the interview is goin to be in PH and very very soon (it was stated there)..very interestin.

I then tot its only opera mini browser that can open it. i later downloaded opera mini on my PC and I am yet to open it from my system. still working on it.

I knw we wud find a away soon. Lets just keep workin and trying. Like I said, I went tru the positions and the requirements for each position..dont just apply for anything you like. Pls Read the requirements to be on the safest side.

Wd be back soon with good news.

Thanks.

Re: About Total Career page difficulties...

@Ifalium what network do u use with your phone.

pls can you send me the settings for opera mini as mine is not going through. pls help a fellow hopper

@ifalium- we dey wait for u oooooh. We need a work around for this total site....i dont know how people manage to apply late at nite cos i've not succeeded even at early hours of the morning

the site opened minutes ago with a blackberry...i cudnt apply bcos i might be needed to my CV.

I think, for now, it needs a fast internet connection and a good browser.

I went tru the vcancies and their requirements.pls and pls again...dnt be in a haste. read the requirement before u apply for any position.

The good tin is that the page u wud click on apply...u wud get the requirements there for each position.

For what u guys asked, i wil send the settings. just forward a mail to [email protected]

hello fellas i appliedjust at one touch,i use mozilla fox,i blv with a good internet connection zoom it goes just one touch,i use multlinks,cheers house ,

Guys i think u need to be patient with the application bcos i just did mine right now in my room. Though i used TOR NETWORK INSTALLED ON MY SYSTEM WITH 3G PHONE

Even with the MTN Fastlink,I tried opening the site with Internet Explorer & Mozilla Firefox for days,so i installed OPERA (desktop) browser & I was able to do my application, & it went smoothly.So try install Opera if you dont hav it or Google Chrome might also help cos they are fast browsers.

@Ifalium, U are wright man. It opens even very fast on phone. But if you already have an account with them it easy to apply using phone. Just open any job of ur choice, then click apply. Ur already saved data will fix itself correctly then you click send application. I just did mine now and my status reads UNDER EXAMINATION. If u don't have an account with them it is a little more difficult coz u need copy and ur CV or build it directl. But with blackberry u can do it. If ur not using blackberry do the ones u can do and save it so that any little chance u can ur CV and submit. Wishing all of u success. Good morning

@Ifalium, U are wright man. It opens even very fast on phone. If you already have an account with them it easy to apply using phone. Just open any job of ur choice, then click apply. Ur already saved data will fix itself correctly then you click send application. I just did mine now and my status reads UNDER EXAMINATION. If u don't have an account with them it is a little more difficult coz u need to copy and ur CV or build it directly. But with blackberry u can do it. If u are not using blackberry just do the ones u can and save it, so that with any little chance u can ur CV and submit. Wishing all of u success. Good morning

....Sorry about the missing words in the first reply.

AOI

Hello

I applied using opera desktop. Remember to turn opera turbo on. It was superfast after I did that.

Quote Originally Posted by MorganT
    I applied using opera desktop. Remember to turn opera turbo on. It was superfast after I did that.

How did you turn on your opera turbo?

+ Reply