+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: who knows any one with 2:2 in glo

who knows any one with 2:2 in glo

please who knows anyone working in glo with a 2:2 should help me out with the name and location of the person as the man who wants to help me get a job there asked me if i know any so he could use it to plead with smone close to the human resources manger cos the person said they don't take those with 2:2 and we all know that's not true. He said he needs the name so that the man will not have any other tales to tell. Thanks house.

Re: who knows any one with 2:2 in glo

Pray hard man. Do you want them to sack the person? Pray hard cos your help cometh from the Lord. Goodluck.
    The heights you attain is a factor of your belief and attitude. Greatness is yours; how much do you want it?

no one is gonna get sacked.

i no no ooooo

yes i know one with 9 years experience and other distinctive additional qualification.

Yeah!....I know a couple of people with a 2:2 degree that work with GLO, however I can not give you their names....Globacom is really not particular about 2:1 for experienced roles, but as a result of the number of graduate positions, they have made it mandatory for graduates coming in to have a 2:1. However if you know your GOD and you trust him, I can assure you, you can still get into a graduate role with Globacom.....Just trust him...cheers

i think you should rather focus on your God. cos i know someone with 2-2 that was interviewd and is being considered for thier curent employment and he knew no one except God.

@emykon why are you this daft? Dis person claiming to be ur helper has actually posted you. How do You think anyone in his right senses will give you someone's hidden info, d rule in Glo is 2.1 but so many pple with long legs are there with 2.2 of which I know like 2 pple but revealing their secret is wat I will not do, afterall the man that helped dis 2 friends of mine did not ask them to get some peoples name. Whoever sent u to get dis info does not want to help u, he just wants u to give him some rest, u shld be wiser now, or are u still a kid

+ Reply