+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Re: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Hey guys..Anyone here scheduled for the final panel interviews this week? Please inform the house...Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    Hey guys..Anyone here scheduled for the final panel interviews this week? Please inform the house...Thanks
    I heard they're inviting those based in Nigeria for now while those living abroad will still have to wait.

Got this from them days ago, on 14th Feb. I haven't got any call from them though.

Dear xxxx ,

CV Request

We thank you for your interest in TOTAL

Please could you send to us a copy of your updated CV as soon as possible.

Also, kindly let us know your current location and how we can reach you on phone.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

The Recruitment Team
    For: Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited

Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    Its not a direct implication for everyone. The recruitment processes are for various purposes (including ofon2). In addition all planned drilling for this project (and others) have been deferred to 2015. Perhaps the operators are to be excited about this one. Not to be a kill joy but just to update to house. Blessings!!
    I think it does have an implication for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Gideonyte View Post
    Got this from them days ago, on 14th Feb. I haven't got any call from them though.

Dear xxxx ,

CV Request

We thank you for your interest in TOTAL

Please could you send to us a copy of your updated CV as soon as possible.

Also, kindly let us know your current location and how we can reach you on phone.

Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

The Recruitment Team
    For: Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited
    Na wa oooo... well just do as they say and wait!

Hi guys......please anyone has an idea if anyone has received offer letter from Total recently. I am aware final panel interviews, psychology interviews and medicals are ongoing for different people. Guys please let's share info

All this information flying around can someone confirm if they have been called to attend any stage of the recruitment?

Quote Originally Posted by Latempt View Post
    All this information flying around can someone confirm if they have been called to attend any stage of the recruitment?
    @ Latempt, these ain't rumours. Final panel, psychology interviews and medicals are on-going since the past two weeks. I just wanted to find out if any of the oldies in the house like yourself have received offer letter.
    Seek ye first God in all u do and he shall give you the desires of your heart

I am from the 2012 London cia. I have done the psych interview, one-on-one manager interview and presumably should be expecting the panel interview.
    I have not been called however.
    Is there anyone in my shoes?

I have a couple questions.. Are all dis positions direct employments or its gonna involve a couple of months training like d Operator Trainees position. Secondly, in d event dat dis recruitment involves training, who has an idea as to where Total does it Training of entry level intakes.. @Gideonyt pls are u a CiA or a Nigerian graduate n what did u study plus any word from Total since dat mail I posted above.. @Doziem, pls from all u know, of all whom have partaken in d processes u mentioned in d past 2wks, what stage are dey now? Concluded medicals or while some persons are at interview stage others are @medical stage?? Pls all ur urgent replies will help clear my head here, help a brother out!

Quote Originally Posted by loparino View Post
    I am from the 2012 London cia. I have done the psych interview, one-on-one manager interview and presumably should be expecting the panel interview.
    I have not been called however.
    Is there anyone in my shoes?
    I am from CIA London October 2011, Psychology in Paris August 2012 and have been waiting ever since. I have the final panel interview left but no info from Total yet after the email sent in May 2013 about updating CV on their website.

Quote Originally Posted by ProDafe View Post
    I have a couple questions.. Are all dis positions direct employments or its gonna involve a couple of months training like d Operator Trainees position. Secondly, in d event dat dis recruitment involves training, who has an idea as to where Total does it Training of entry level intakes.. @Gideonyt pls are u a CiA or a Nigerian graduate n what did u study plus any word from Total since dat mail I posted above.. @Doziem, pls from all u know, of all whom have partaken in d processes u mentioned in d past 2wks, what stage are dey now? Concluded medicals or while some persons are at interview stage others are @medical stage?? Pls all ur urgent replies will help clear my head here, help a brother out!
    @ProDafe Some of the guys who were involved in the interviews in the past week or so are either waiting for their medicals invite or have just concluded their medicals. Guys there is a lot going on, if you have any current info please don't hesitate to post so that boys can put one and two together to decipher Total's next move.
    Seek ye first God in all u do and he shall give you the desires of your heart

Quote Originally Posted by Doziem2 View Post
    Hi guys......please anyone has an idea if anyone has received offer letter from Total recently. I am aware final panel interviews, psychology interviews and medicals are ongoing for different people. Guys please let's share info
    None at the moment Successful candidates are given congratulatory mails with my assumption that they will receive offer letters by Q2 this year.

+ Reply
Page 41 of 57 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast