+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Total Nigeria Calls for interview

Total Nigeria Calls for interview

Dear House,

I gathered that Total Nigeria has started calling successful candidates of the Adexen / Chams conducted test done at GRA ikeja.

I learnt that it is in Phases but the order i cant say, but i learnt some engineers have been interviewed and some other are still yet to be interviewed.

If you have been interviewed please share what kind of questions they asked you as it might go a long way to those in similar shoe with you.

Please share information as it will help those in need of such.

Once again to you guys whom have been called i wish you the best and success.

One love

Re: Total Nigeria Calls for interview

Dear house

Information reaching me now is that Finnace would start their interview from the 5th of may. So most likely you will be called and scheduled for your date.

Share your experiences with other, its a collective race

To all those invited dont forget to carry along others in your shoes.

One love

pls has anydody heard maybe @TOTAL(charm city) that they started calling sales and marketing coz that is what i put in for

House,

Owing to the unforseen contigencies in reaching the candidates due to so many reasons such as
    • Changed Phone number

• Theft of phone line

• Network Outage

• Network coverage area

• Missed calls

I learnt Total Nig has sent emails to successfull candidates so please check your mails.

If you recieved such emails please share with the house as this will immensely help those is similar shoes and also to those who have done interview already share your experiences this would go a long way to those in the same cadre.

Am not sure they have started calling marketing and sales, anyone with usefull information share as a lot of people would benefit from it.

One love[/list][/list][/list][/list][/list]

is total plc calling everybody dt did d test/interview? and has total started calling sales/ mkting dt is where my interest lies (group c) GOD will see us through

Ineedtopass

Are you sure that total has started calling? Or you are just speculating?

Cos you sound like you are not sure

Nobody has confirmed your claim either

I think if an organisation as big as total as started calling successful candidates, there should be at least five posts here, if not more, from others confirming that they have also been called

Quote Originally Posted by babylondoner
    Ineedtopass

Are you sure that total has started calling? Or you are just speculating?

Cos you sound like you are not sure

Nobody has confirmed your claim either

I think if an organisation as big as total as started calling successful candidates, there should be at least five posts here, if not more, from others confirming that they have also been called

Its has never been a mandatory that members are forced to respond to call for interview nor mandate to accept information passed. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of my information you can investigate and not downcast the authenticity of the information.

A similar post titled FJA-ADEXEN-TOTAL in this Engineering, Oil & Gas Jobs Forum has responses confirming that they have been called. You can verify from there.

Once again , i remain dedicated to providing USEFULL, WHOLESOME AND AUTHENTIC information.

one love

i have contacted people i know who did the test and from what i gather ed there is something fishing.most have not been called. if u know u have been called simply put in the details what u apply for...
    your group..pls its just to clarify issues... thanks

This is the mail sent. I did the interview for Engineers, my friend was also called. Okay?

Dear candidates,

Sequel to the assessment held on Saturday the 4th of April 2009, we are pleased to inform you that you have qualified for the final stage of our recruitment exercise.

The details are

Venue: Total Nigeria Plc

4, Afribank street

Victoria Island, Lagos

Date: Wednesday, 29th April 2009

Time: 11am Prompt

Kindly come with one passport photograph and copies of your credential and birth certificates.

Thank you

"This e-mail, any attachments thereto and response string is intended solely for the attention and use of the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), you have received this communication in error and any review, use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or other distribution of this message and any attached file(s) is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original message, any attachment(s) and/or response string and destroy any copy printout. Nothing whatsoever in this message or its attachment(s) can be construed as contractually binding on TOTAL Nigeria Plc without further separate evidence of a contract."

I heard only five engineers were called for the interview and I guess the same will be done for the other departments, so those of us who haven't been called, should we lose hope or..........

hello house,

Datnigger just proved the authenticity of my information.

I learnt that the interview is gonna last till may 9, this is in batches sales , finance and engineering, dont loose hope even till the last day,

I wish you all success.

one love

ineedtopass, do u think Total has called all the engineers they want?
    Well, i am thinking it would be best if Total informed the unsuccessful candidates of their status. guess that will ease some standing nerves

I eavesdropped on a discussion yesterday @ the interview. Two HR people were talkin and I heard them say something about calling the Sales/Finance group people. So leave your lines open and check your e-mails. All the best.

+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast