+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CWNA Exam

CWNA Exam

Hello House!

Pls who knows were i can take my CWNA exam,and also how to access the dumps.Pls reply.Thanks all

Re: CWNA Exam

mauricenaj, go to www.vue.com > IT certifications > Locate a Test Center >CWNP or Planet3 Wireless >u know wat just click on this link:
    http://wsvprd1a.pearsonvue.com/Dispa...&v=W2L&cid=401, i'v done all that for u.
    and just incase ur link starts misbehaving -

Test Center **Distance City State/Province Country
    Bi-Traxaxxent Company Limited 0.0 LAGOS Nigeria
    Bi-Traxaxxent Company Ltd. 0.0 Lagos Nigeria
    Computer Warehouse Group 0.0 Lagos Nigeria
    Cophild Ventures 0.0 Lagos Nigeria
    First Logic 0.0 Lagos Nigeria
    JKK OneWare Ltd 0.0 Lagos Nigeria
    Meridian Technologies 0.0 Lagos Nigeria
    Mobat and Tymade International 0.0 Lagos Nigeria
    NCR Plc (Nigeria) 0.0 Lagos Nigeria
    New Horizons Computer Learning Centre 0.0 Lagos Nigeria
    Nhames Ltd - IT Architects 0.0 Lagos Nigeria
    RIPPCON Nigeria Limited 0.0 Lagos Nigeria
    Switchlink 0.0 Lagos Nigeria
    Torque Academy 0.0 Lagos Nigeria
    TRI - Continenetal Ltd 0.0 Lagos Nigeria
    Yunnik Technologies Ltd 42.8 Ibadan Nigeria

A little advice:
    If u have someone dat has a credit card, get the dollar equivalent and pay it to him. include 2% of the cost to cover his service. i think it still goes for $175. Test centers here charge u much more. call the Test Center ahead of time to ask wat their service charge is and to change ur exam date to whatever date suits you. You have a window of one year within which to write the exam and you can change it as you gain confidence. just make sure u inform them 72 hrs to that time otherwise your money is gone.
    now to be frank u REALLY need to study, for this exam dumps WILL fail you. I'm a CWNA and CWSP. I'm not telling you what I think. I'm telling you what I know.

STUDY, STUDY, STUDY.

These guys take the time and pain to run forensics to investigate the way u respond to their questions, they have ways of knowing brain dumps users.
    Next, use the most current Study Guide. I failed it at the first attempt because of this. by 5%. the exam is pass or fail and pass is 70%...and they don't allow you to click back during the exam. and of course there's no discount for retaking it!

go to www.cwnp.com, create an account and then log in to download the two new additional chapters covering PoE and 802.11n , the newly upgraded exam. also download the new CWNA exam objectives. Please use the new exam objectives. I cant state how critical that is.
    i hope i did'nt scare you. you'd hardly find a place for the training in Nigeria. I think TTC Mobile still suns the training in GRA, Ikeja, Lagos. I did it on self study. both of them.

what else...my email addy is [email protected]. if u need more information. at no cost to you. I stay in MazaMaza but work in Ilupeju, if you need materials.

so, all the best with your exam. let me know how it goes.

+ Reply