+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Re: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Thank u all for the update, let's keep the hope alive

Quote Originally Posted by lolliba View Post
    Hoping we receive our letters of employment soon. This long wait is horrible!!!!!
    Are you implying we are done with the recruitment process already? Interviews, presentation, medicals?

What stage are we realy at now; i.e. after the professional test of December 2012?

What are we expecting next?

Please members that are well informed should update us.

Lightson, I wish I had the right answers to your question.

I am still in the dark as regards when the interview process will be completed & the outstanding stages...

Just waiting really.

Cheers!!

CHECK OUT WHERE I FOUND FREE COOL SHL PRACTICE QUESTIONZ
    http://yesb0ss.wordpress.com/2013/04...ice-questionz/

PLEASE SHARE

Guys Egina project has kicked off and recruitment ought to be fast tracked. However, the implication of Total selling USAN is that USAN staff have to be re-assigned to other projects (Egina, Ofon II etc).

So my guess is that they are going to commence recruitment process after they have re-assigned all USAN staff. I mean that is what I will do if I am the MD.

I do not have an idea when they will be done with the re-structuring / re-assignment but I hope it is done and dusted by 3 months so guys can start work.

So keep praying and God will make a way soon.
    Goodluck82 likes this.
    Seek ye first God in all u do and he shall give you the desires of your heart

Quote Originally Posted by Doziem2 View Post
    Guys Egina project has kicked off and recruitment ought to be fast tracked. However, the implication of Total selling USAN is that USAN staff have to be re-assigned to other projects (Egina, Ofon II etc).

So my guess is that they are going to commence recruitment process after they have re-assigned all USAN staff. I mean that is what I will do if I am the MD.

I do not have an idea when they will be done with the re-structuring / re-assignment but I hope it is done and dusted by 3 months so guys can start work.

So keep praying and God will make a way soon.

I heard a rumour, in addition to what you said, that final interview for those who haven't done it is in July while recruitment letters will be handed out in September. We've waited for so long that I'm not even sure of this info eventhough I have heard it from two different sources. Lets wait and see.

Quote Originally Posted by area_boy View Post
    I guess the Egina fpso drama is over. Total has finally awarded the fpso contract to Samsung, two months after GEC endorsed them as the preferred bidder.
    hopefully everyone that needs to be "seen" has been sorted out and we can hope for some movement in recruitment..
    Nigeria: Ijaw Group Asks Jonathan to Intervene in Egina Project

By Nkiruka Okoh, 25 April 2013

An Ijaw socio-political group, the Ijaw Concerned Citizens (ICC), Wednesday urged President Goodluck Jonathan to rectify the anomalies resulting from the award of the Egina Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) project.
    The group in a statement stated that "the award of the project to Samsung rather than Hyundai Heavy Industries Company (HHI) was scandalously done."
    Describing the procedure of the award, the group said: "HHI was recommended to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) by National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS) and TOTAL as the technically qualified lowest and justifiable bidder in April 2012 as they (HHI) had won the overall contracting strategy for the Egina Field development plan defined by the National Petroleum Investment Management Services (NAPIMS) early in 2009.
    "The contract for the FPSO went through the NNPC's three tier tendering process of pre-qualification, technical and commercial evaluation, and at the conclusion of the commercial evaluation process, HHI emerged the technically qualified lowest bidder and was thus recommended by NAPIMS to the group executive committee of NNPC for award of the contract."
    Contrary to the recommendation of NAPIMS and relying on several deliberate misinformation, the Group Executive Committee of NNPC recommended Samsung for the award of the contract at the negotiated price of US$3.143.499,498 and to further discredit NAPIMS, the committee of NNPC was misinformed that Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) added $238million to Samsungs tender and that no amount was added to HHI's tender.
    "The Group Executive Director unilaterally invited Samsung and negotiated a discount of five per cent without doing same to HHI, thus breaching the rules of fairness and transparency. Despite the move by the Group Executive Director, the amount arrived at by Samsung in the sum of US$3.143.499,498 was still higher than the bid offer of HHI in the sum of US$3,140,199,986."
    While HHI is the lowest, most competitive bidder, the series of misinformation to the Group Executive Committee presents Samsung as the lowest bidder.
    The group, however, called on the President to salvage the situation as HHI was investing about three hundred million dollars to build a fabrication yard that would have a multiplier effect on Bayelsa State by creating more than 50,000 jobs for Nigerians, while Samsung had made no conscious efforts in any FPSO projector any other project in the state.

Hello TotalWorld,

I got the following email yesterday from Total:

Dear XXXXX ,

Recruitment Process Update -

We thank you for your continous interest to make a career at TOTAL E & P Nigeria Limited

With reference to your application for employment and subsequent interviews you had with us, we wish to inform you that your candidature is still active in our system.

Kindly update your CV on our career website - www.careers.total.com - and also indicate your current contact address in aknowledging the receipt of this mail.

You will be contacted in the coming months of the next recruitment stage.

Yours Sincerely,

The Recruitment Team

For: Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited

PS: I had my first interview in London w/the line manager, second interview with the occupational psychologists in Oxford last August, was contacted in October to send my address valid till first quarter of 2013 and i've been in limbo since then up till I got the fore-going email yesterday.
    Patience is a Virtue

Quote Originally Posted by loparino View Post
    Hello TotalWorld,

I got the following email yesterday from Total:

Dear XXXXX ,

Recruitment Process Update -

We thank you for your continous interest to make a career at TOTAL E & P Nigeria Limited

With reference to your application for employment and subsequent interviews you had with us, we wish to inform you that your candidature is still active in our system.

Kindly update your CV on our career website - www.careers.total.com - and also indicate your current contact address in aknowledging the receipt of this mail.

You will be contacted in the coming months of the next recruitment stage.

Yours Sincerely,

The Recruitment Team

For: Total Exploration and Production Nigeria Limited

PS: I had my first interview in London w/the line manager, second interview with the occupational psychologists in Oxford last August, was contacted in October to send my address valid till first quarter of 2013 and i've been in limbo since then up till I got the fore-going email yesterday.
    Hi,

I got thesame message and is in exactly thesame situation with you except that I wrote the test and did my Line manager/ HR interview in October 2011 in London, while I did the psychology interview in Paris around August 2012. Its really been a very long wait and I am really disappointed in Total for using 2 years on a recruitment campaign. Good thing is that I already have about 1 year North Sea experience in Drilling while waiting on Total.

Let's hope they get moving soon.
    It's freaking exhilarating to keep on waiting for these folks

process/flow assurance engineering guyz cia oct, 2011 guyz did u get email reminder from total?

Quote Originally Posted by Paraprosdokian View Post
    process/flow assurance engineering guyz cia oct, 2011 guyz did u get email reminder from total?
    Flow Assurance CIA Houston September 2011 guy here. And yea, I got the email.

I did mine in London OCT, 2011 no email yet.

+ Reply
Page 32 of 57 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast