+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Re: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Quote Originally Posted by Izora View Post
    O! forgot to add, i got the mail.
    so what was in the email exactly? same as the telephone conversation? update CV?

also what stage are you hoping to go for next? Technical test or final panel or medicals?

I got a call today from Total. They said they were calling in respect of the mail they sent me, as at the time of the call i hadn't received the mail. the caller asked that i sent them an updated CV since the one they had was old. He said to send the CV by replying to the mail. He also requested that i update my CV on their career website.

I started my process with Total March 2011 when i applied for a job opening, they contacted me in July 2011 inviting me for aptitude test August 27, 2011. and the subsequent interview with the consultant psychologist, Sept 2011, heard again from them December 30th 2011, saying i progressed to the next stage and they will keep me informed within the coming months.

Today they made the next contact 10 months after. Hope they did get in touch with every other person in this our long wait group.
    Really looking forward to getting this job.
    The dates you quoted also apply to exactly:

I was Invited for Aptitude test in 27 August, 2011 at their office in Trans-Amadi, PH;

Had Interview with Consultant Psychologist in Sept 2011;

Received an email on Dec 30, 2011, that they will call me for the next stage 'in coming months'.

However, I have not heard from them uptil now.

Please which position did you apply for? I applied for Project Engineer OLT BOUY!

Quote Originally Posted by geejay View Post
    The dates you quoted also apply to exactly:

I was Invited for Aptitude test in 27 August, 2011 at their office in Trans-Amadi, PH;

Had Interview with Consultant Psychologist in Sept 2011;

Received an email on Dec 30, 2011, that they will call me for the next stage 'in coming months'.

However, I have not heard from them uptil now.

Please which position did you apply for? I applied for Project Engineer OLT BOUY!
    Purchasing Officer/expediting officer.

OK, I decided to call the number back yesterday, I asked why they were asking for CV update and if there is any chance of them progressing on the process. The guy said "that it was the reason they asked for it" so he went on to explain the processes and said "he believes this time it won't be that long".

So fingers crossed we might all be hearing from them soon.

Purchasing Officer/expediting officer.

OK, I decided to call the number back yesterday, I asked why they were asking for CV update and if there is any chance of them progressing on the process. The guy said "that it was the reason they asked for it" so he went on to explain the processes and said "he believes this time it won't be that long".

So fingers crossed we might all be hearing from them soon.
    Project Engineer
    I did not received any call from them. Please inbox me their number so that i can contact them for clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Goodluck82 View Post
    Project Engineer
    I did not received any call from them. Please inbox me their number so that i can contact them for clarification
    Goodluck, please where did you had ur interviews? was it in PH? and what was your last interview with them?

I'm also for Project Engineer OLT BOUY, but have not gotten any further info from them since 30th Dec, 2011; when they sent me a mail that I will be contacted for the next stage in 'coming months'.

My last interview was with External Occupational Psychologist

Quote Originally Posted by geejay View Post
    Goodluck, please where did you had ur interviews? was it in PH? and what was your last interview with them?

I'm also for Project Engineer OLT BOUY, but have not gotten any further info from them since 30th Dec, 2011; when they sent me a mail that I will be contacted for the next stage in 'coming months'.

My last interview was with External Occupational Psychologist
    Same with me.

Guys,

After a long wait (almost one year), I just received another invitation for a professional test with Total. Anyone else received the same mail?

Just received an invite also. Who can enlighten me on how Total's professional test looks like. Thank you!

I got the same mail but how is their professional test like?

Also got one. This time in Lagos, professional test is based on the job area you applied for. A friend of mine wrote their professional test early this year she said it had Objectives questions as well as theory but more of theory.

Best wishes everyone. God bless us all.

Also got one. This time in Lagos, professional test is based on the job area you applied for. A friend of mine wrote their professional test early this year she said it had Objectives questions as well as theory but more of theory.

Best wishes everyone. God bless us all.
    Absolutely correct. They will test you on the role you are being considered for and not necessarily what you studied in uni (although that will come in handy as well).

School yourselves on everything there is to know about the role and you will be fine. Normally not that difficult but challenging

For those that got the email for this technical test, what date/venue was stated for it? just curious

It seems all the people getting an email from Total now did their test and first round interview in Nigeria.

Quote Originally Posted by 2goo View Post
    It seems all the people getting an email from Total now did their test and first round interview in Nigeria.
    I would think so, because our set; those who wrote aptitude test August 20th and 27th 2011 did not write the professional test which usually go together. So I guess they would want us to do that first before the panel interview which will then involve you guys who have already done your professional test. Just my take, could be wrong.

+ Reply
Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast