+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree26Likes

Topic: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Re: Total e & p nigeria limited interview update

Any update for those that had their interview in nigeria.

I learnt that Total is calling for Technical Interview. Please any update

Has anyone recently done the "Consultant Interview" in Nigeria, would like to get some tips to know what to expect. Cheers.

@Ekenuelz: when did u take the aptitude and professional tests?

Quote Originally Posted by davincileon View Post
    @Ekenuelz: when did u take the aptitude and professional tests?
    Sometime in May, along with the subsequent interiew.

@ekenuelz, master, i hail thee! Mehn thoz SRD just dey break ppl heart anyhow even on sunday..lol.. May it not be our portion sha!
    How d total ting dey go na? U don get info? Ur own na still dat date wey u yarn abi!
    God's success bro...

Quote Originally Posted by Ekenuelz View Post
    Has anyone recently done the "Consultant Interview" in Nigeria, would like to get some tips to know what to expect. Cheers.
    Yea! I did Consultant Interview towards end of last year, after which they send me mail that I passed, and will invite me for the next stage in 'coming months'. Uptill today I've not heard from them. The 'coming months' will soon turn to 'coming years'... Lol.

Well the simple secret about the consultant interview is TRUTHFULNESS. The questions are:

1. Computer-based personnality qustions. - (somehow psychological). Here you need to be very truthful to yourself. Even if they ask you whether you are a 'Thief', and you know you are a thief, Just say 'Yes'. If you are a drunkard and they asked whether you 'hangover' sometimes, just answer 'yes'. You will not be penalized for giving yes to a negative attitude; but will be penalized for lying.

2. About two common interview questions - like 'Describe your typical work week'. Tis will be written on a plain paper which they will provide for you. answer has to be as brief as possible.

3. Spatial Arrangement. This time neither on paper nor with computer. They will give you some cubes (physical cubes) to play with. This is quite interesting, for Game Lovers - but very psycological.

4. They will give you some abstract things to sketch - this is also very psychological, and this is only where you are required to be very fast in sketching those things.

5. Little oral questions, which will require you to locate any place you mention in a map they will provide to you. The map is just a comprehensive world map that contains all localities, including my village. If you said you did your primary education in 'your village'. Behold, 'your village' will be somewhere in the map.

6. That's all. Cheers and good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by geejay View Post
    Yea! I did Consultant Interview towards end of last year, after which they send me mail that I passed, and will invite me for the next stage in 'coming months'. Uptill today I've not heard from them. The 'coming months' will soon turn to 'coming years'... Lol.

Well the simple secret about the consultant interview is TRUTHFULNESS. The questions are:

1. Computer-based personnality qustions. - (somehow psychological). Here you need to be very truthful to yourself. Even if they ask you whether you are a 'Thief', and you know you are a thief, Just say 'Yes'. If you are a drunkard and they asked whether you 'hangover' sometimes, just answer 'yes'. You will not be penalized for giving yes to a negative attitude; but will be penalized for lying.

2. About two common interview questions - like 'Describe your typical work week'. Tis will be written on a plain paper which they will provide for you. answer has to be as brief as possible.

3. Spatial Arrangement. This time neither on paper nor with computer. They will give you some cubes (physical cubes) to play with. This is quite interesting, for Game Lovers - but very psycological.

4. They will give you some abstract things to sketch - this is also very psychological, and this is only where you are required to be very fast in sketching those things.

5. Little oral questions, which will require you to locate any place you mention in a map they will provide to you. The map is just a comprehensive world map that contains all localities, including my village. If you said you did your primary education in 'your village'. Behold, 'your village' will be somewhere in the map.

6. That's all. Cheers and good luck!
    I did mine in Paris, France and everything was exactly what you typed above.

I think the idea behind the psychological testing is to tell your personality and not necessarily to tell who is telling lies

Sorry I want to ask a few questions please if u don't mind....afta final panel interview how long did it take 4 dem to call u 4 medicals? Wat kind of tests did they conduct during the medicals

Hello Guys,

I was sent three mails over a month ago to my university email asking for my current location and to invite me for Technical Test and subsequent interviews. I only just logged into that email today to see the message. Does anyone in the house have a Total Rep I can call to schedule for the test and interviews?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Gideonyte View Post
    Hello Guys,

I was sent three mails over a month ago to my university email asking for my current location and to invite me for Technical Test and subsequent interviews. I only just logged into that email today to see the message. Does anyone in the house have a Total Rep I can call to schedule for the test and interviews?

Thanks!
    ouch!
    I think you've lost that one mate! that's why they advice to have an alternate email address when you apply.

I heard of a guy who got sent an email to come for medicals. The email was sent to his uni email which was already deactivated by his university. The mobile number he registered with as inactive as well. So there was a chance blown basically

Quote Originally Posted by area_boy View Post
    ouch!
    I think you've lost that one mate! that's why they advice to have an alternate email address when you apply.

I heard of a guy who got sent an email to come for medicals. The email was sent to his uni email which was already deactivated by his university. The mobile number he registered with as inactive as well. So there was a chance blown basically

Not really bro, I just called them and they said they will get back to me. Thanks

+ Reply
Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast