+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree6Likes

Topic: Sub Contracts Engineer (Graduates) at Saipem Contracting Nigerian Limited

Re: Sub Contracts Engineer (Graduates) at Saipem Contracting Nigerian Limited

pls chk ur box o i got mail frm them 4 text at vi on thursday.i guess d submission maybe closed.am usin phone so i cnt upload d mssg here

Guys, go n apply now oo. The mail is nt bouncing bck again

Izora's right, the mails bounced cos the mailbox was full, sent mine abt 30mins ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izora View Post
    I didnt have any problem with the website, that went through perfectly.

Had issues with the email, however i called a friend who works there to complain about the email. She called me this morning to say that the company just realised the issue and plans to decongest the mail box to accept more emails.

So try resending mails later today. hope it works.

Quote Originally Posted by _brainbox_ View Post
    Izora's right, the mails bounced cos the mailbox was full, sent mine abt 30mins ago.
    I spoke too early. Mine bounced again after 3 hours of sending it. So i have given up on it. Just pray the one i sent via their website suffices.

Pastor William Oladipo,
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
    3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08098258686

Permit me to introduce myself, I am Pastor William Oladipo of THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD No 3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna and also a Forex trader/instructor. I am an information editor of the SUCCESS DIGEST MAGAZINE and also the MODERATOR of the FOREX BOARD in WEALTH PACKAGE FORUM. Basically I am a member of THE NAIJAPALS FORUM ; and I wish to share with you a very vital and interesting information about Forex.

Forex is a trade that gives money within a twinkle of an eye if you really know the strategy and medius operandi behind it. I learnt about it but i wasn't an expert in trading it. I encountered many losses while trading until I decided to quit. As I quited, I saw a testimony about a Forex investment company that has experts working for them.

They gave people the opportunity to invest with them and get their dividends promptly. As a trained Forex trader i inquired for their mode of operation and I realized that they were working very well.

I gave them a practical trial by investing with them and to my greatest surprise, at the end of my investment plan days, I received my dividends without much ado. I realized I could make more money by referring people through their REFERRAL BONUS PACKAGE and as well I also realized that I can earn from Forex without even trading it by myself. I am so happy because I can have time for my editorial and ministerial gospel work and still earn from Forex easily.

I am now a current investor of the network and also making more money from them through my chains of referral campaign networks and news publishing.

I wish to introduce you to the business and also earn my bonus package while you earn from your individual investment.

The chance is open for every individual and co-operative investors as they are there to work for us.

BELOW IS THE INVESTMENT PACKAGES:

AMOUNT.........DAYS......DAILY INTEREST.....INVESTMENT INTEREST.......ROI
    50,000.............10..............3,500.......... ...........35,000.....................85,000
    100,000...........10..............7,000........... ..........70,000.....................170,000
    200,000...........10..............14,000.......... .........140,000....................340,000
    300,000...........11..............21,000.......... .........231,000....................531,000
    400,000...........12..............28,000.......... .........336,000....................736,000
    500,000...........15..............35,000.......... .........525,000....................1,025,000

METHOD OF OPERATION.............

If you invest N50,000 naira with the company
    the company uses it to trade on forex and makes 10% interest daily of your initial investment for 10 working days which will total up to 100% interest at the end of the 10 working days investment interest plan.

After that, the company pays you 70% interest and takes 30% as their share of the investment.

it's simple and easy invest N50,000 for 10 working days.

forex pays....................................... 10% daily of your initial investment

10% multiplied by 10 days =................. 100%

you take..........................................70% of N50,000 = N35,000

the company takes..............................30% of N50,000 = N15,000

total =............................................100% of N50,000 = N50,000

N85,000 will be your ROI for investing N50,000 with the company for
    just 10 working days.

In all you will get your N50,000 initial investment and N35,000
    interest = N85,000 in 10 days .

The same procedure is applicable when you invest N500,000, N400,000, N300,000, N200,000 and N100,000

Company Name:...............STANDARD LIFE INVESTMENT NETWORK
    Website:........................www.standardlifeinvestmentnetwork.webs.com
    Email Address:.................standardlifeinvestment@gm ail.com
    Helpline:........................+234-706-777-3516

If you are interested to know more about the network,

you can personally contact me via

Pastor William Oladipo,
    THE REDEEMED CHRISTIAN CHURCH OF GOD,
    3 Nuhu Aliyu Crescent Barnawa G.R.A Kaduna
    Email: [email protected]
    GSM: 08098258686

Remain Blessed
    JESUS CHRIST IS LORD

anyone got an invite for aptitude test?

i just did!!

anyone know about saipem? as per pay? benefits etc

Me too, I just saw the invite. Mine is by 10:30 a.m in PH. Can anyone in the house intimate us on the questions expected.

Text or email?

Quote Originally Posted by yugo77 View Post
    Text or email?
    Email .

dat shd b 4 sub contract engineer

Please guys dat did the test last week shud give us info. about the making of the Test,I also got a mail for the test next week for the position of sub contract Engineer.

Was it the same email dat bounced u all got the invites?

Is dere anyone here who did saipem's process engineer interview around may or june dis yrs dat has bin called for medicals?

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234