+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Topic: Sub Contracts Engineer (Graduates) at Saipem Contracting Nigerian Limited

Re: Sub Contracts Engineer (Graduates) at Saipem Contracting Nigerian Limited

Hello Guys, I have found the correct E-mail address, same with the one advertised except it is a bit tricky with a mixture of lower and upper case letter. Now send it to [email protected]. All the best!

my dear, e-mail addresses aren't case-sensitive.

Just try it and see first. I sent mine with the lower case only and from the failure delivery message I figured out the above E-mail address. And I have sent mine since last Thursday and no failure delivery.

Mr sync some email addresses are case sensitive. Take note!!! I have seen an email address that starts with a capital letter and another one were the first two characters are capital letters. If you find out they are mostly official email addresses. Just talking from experience. All the best guys.
    Keep Moving.

Quote Originally Posted by omowhale View Post
    Hello Guys, I have found the correct E-mail address, same with the one advertised except it is a bit tricky with a mixture of lower and upper case letter. Now send it to [email protected]. All the best!
    Here's what i got in my spam folder after trying it out:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

[email protected]

I will try tomorrow morning and see, i'm guessing maybe cos it's Sunday. I might wrong anyway.

Let's keep trying!!!
    Keep Moving.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisxcell View Post
    mine did not go through oooo....
    Me too, It keeps coming back on failure delivery!

hello guys....try and resend your application to the same email as before but try some upper casing as he said....i sent mine and it went through!

But after some time,the mail bounced back as usual......well i dont know why the posted the vacancy when the will not accept ones application.its well!

I think the trick to successfully send an application is the subject of the email (I MAY BE WRONG). Try applying with one of the abbreviated job titles that is; BYR, SCE or EXP. Before, I applied using Sub Contracts Engineer as the subject and it bounced. Now I used SCE, and so far so good. Unless someone else applied with this and it also bounced. Cheers.

I didnt have any problem with the website, that went through perfectly.

Had issues with the email, however i called a friend who works there to complain about the email. She called me this morning to say that the company just realised the issue and plans to decongest the mail box to accept more emails.

So try resending mails later today. hope it works.

@lovely09,i tnk ur ryt.i juz sent it wit the subject as SCE only n no failur dlivery so far

Quote Originally Posted by Lovely09 View Post
    I think the trick to successfully send an application is the subject of the email (I MAY BE WRONG). Try applying with one of the abbreviated job titles that is; BYR, SCE or EXP. Before, I applied using Sub Contracts Engineer as the subject and it bounced. Now I used SCE, and so far so good. Unless someone else applied with this and it also bounced. Cheers.
    @Lovely when i posted last week, my subject was BYR and it still bounced back. I just posted another one, here is hoping they have decongested their mail box.

i just sent mine too and it didnt bounce back, lets hoe for the best.

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast