Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

@Qeremin, kind of, appealing but salted.

@andrie: I couldn't confirm the latest pay package for this year but the last shot was in the range of 520K all allowances inclusive. And you can make a bet, it's a permanent position. But I implore you, knowing Shell makes so much investment on SITP, be focussed on it. We have seen those who got carried away by the 'plum juice' but never made it to the end- flushed out. After the SITP which usually lasts one year without a break (as in long holidays), the Shell Intensive Training Programme guarantees you a position- you are a potential employee either of SPDC west/east, (warri or PH), or SNEPCO in Lagos.

@Legion2022: Be on the lookout six months to the end of this arriving set.

520,000 PER MONTH ?!!!!!!!

Barely 4 days to ELV and this thread is gradually fading into oblivion! It'd quite sad.
    I truly empathize with those who did'nt make it to ELV this year after the long and seemingly unending wait. Next year could just be yours. In as much as Shell promises great career prospects, other coys do have same or even greater value propositions hence would admonish us not to faint but be strenghtened in the face of such setbacks.

To all who eventual made it this year, would once again congratulate you all but wish to remind us of this line, "it's not he that willeth or he that runneth but He that showeth mercy". There is so much to be thankful to God for and don't imagine priding yourself as being the more brilliant or intelligent than the lots that never made it. You were just favoured!

Like someone rightly noted along this thread, the next recruitment process might likely commence sometime around June/July so one can be on the look out. It's very unlikely that SITP will be scraped as widely rumoured in some quarters. This is about the only means tech. grad are usually recruited by Shell globally and the fewer numbers employed this year may not be unconnected to the fact that such recruitments are need based.

Wish you all the best in your endeavours.

Hello House,
    Is there anyone still expecting the "call"?

I mean among those dat have done medicals already...

prof-of-everything,

the ans to ur Q is yes,

but have u checked ur status online?

my email add is [email protected]

Hi

prof-of-everything, u can preferably reach me thru dis email: [email protected] rather than d other email.

@Prof-of-everything: i think there's a large number of us. i'm sure there's me. and i'm not just a bit worried by the deafening silence from spdc. anyone with intel pls share....
    Me!

There is something you all have in common...MSc??

@Ib99... "you all or we all". Thought you were among.

Is it just MSc or MSc from foreign universities? Most of the guys I know that have done medicals and are yet to receive offer letters have MSc from foreign universities.

Honstly... the silence is a bit disturbing sha... But we hope it's for the best.

At least make we keep the faith alive considering the online status change to "Offer".

@Tamunotuwo ...I meant //We all//
    I am amongst the expectants too..medicals done..online status says Offer.. but no Call..I dont understand the silence.
    But do you know anyone with a Masters from a foreign university that has been called??

No ma sis! I don't know anyone.

Information reaching says they have started calling to resume in December...how true is this??

Quote Originally Posted by lb99
    Information reaching says they have started calling to resume in December...how true is this??
    Very true. Two persons I know have received that call and assumption date is Dec 1st.
    Quote Originally Posted by lb99
    @Tamunotuwo ...I meant //We all//
    I am amongst the expectants too..medicals done..online status says Offer.. but no Call..I dont understand the silence.
    But do you know anyone with a Masters from a foreign university that has been called??
    Yes. Some I know with foreign Msc has been called. Infact, someone with foreign Msc is resuming Edjeba with us . Don't let your heart be troubled, with online status as "offered", you are almost sure of a place with the company. Just relax my people and get ready to pop the champagne cos we've made it to Shell at last !

Closed Topic
Page 51 of 52 FirstFirst ... 4149505152 LastLast