Closed Topic + New Job/Topic
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast

Topic: SRD Invitation

Re: SRD Invitation

Hello, What does ELV Mean.... I got the call to expect a package but I have not received it yet. I dey wait am for my gate.

those that have received...is it really exciting?

I thank God for his mercies.
    May God provide good jobs for everyone in good time.Amen

Congrats to all who have been given the offer letter. I believe some people are still in limbo as they have not been contacted for medicals or rejected. The four people i know are all electrical engineers, please is there from any other discipline in the same boat?

A big hearty congratulations to all those who have received their offer letters...may this be the beginning of greater things in your live.

One question though, what does this all mean for those of us who have still not received a rejection, are there any positives...is there any hope at all ?

^^^^I am an Electrical Engineer too

@andrie: ELV means Edjeba Learning Village. It is an estate of various blocks of offices, residentials, workshops, laboratories etc errected by SPDC to meet all its training needs, although some courses/trainings are done abroad. Recently the meaning has been restricted to the accommodationpart of the training, its wider name for all training is SALH ( Shell Africa Learning Hub) for the approval it got to administer the training need of anglo-africa shell companies.

A big hearty CONGRATULATIONS!! to all those who have received their offer letters...may this be the beginning of greater things in your lives. Make the best use of the opportunities and remember where you are coming from.

thanks @e diamond

any idea of this year's package? the range and is it a permanent offer

when is it starting...my status online states Offer but i havent received a Call or Letter yet..

@lookingforward

Sure there are more than 4 people that are yet to receive communication from Shell. My status still reads final assessment. Am NOT an electrical Engineer,

Lest i 4get, congrats to every2. ELV is a great place to be.

Congratulations to all who have received their letters!.......but what is the fate of the lot that have not been contacted at all?....is there still hope for us?......cos from what I heard those that have been called for their letters are still few for the SITP programme......pls anyone with info on this?
    'cos I havnt heard from them as well!!!!

@ e-diamond ur greetings ? wasn't that my line ?

Can someone give us d remaining Level 2 hopefuls any info ?? I say Level 2 bcos I consider those that have done medicals waiting for offer as level 1

@All New Hires;
    I am happy that the longest and most followed thread on job board=3 (Engrg-oil-and-gas-jobs) is having a very happy ending. To all who have gotten their offer letters and to the most positivethinker who started this thread on SRD.....congratulations guys, I hope U don't forget where it all started, and please be good NHJ ambassadors, it makes it easier for all that will come in after U.

@all SRD hopefuls...like I always say, "food wey person go chop no dey pass am", keep the hope alive, because; a living dog is better than the a dead lion, so don't give up on urself now.

Peeps, confirm the parcel service please. Is it UPS?

PLEASE PLEASE DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN ANOTHER SRD EXERCISE WILL BE HELD AGAIN??...I'M REALLY INTERESTED IN SHELL.CONGRATS TO SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES!!!

Closed Topic
Page 50 of 52 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 LastLast