+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Topic: SHELL SITP 1 /MAY 2010 OUTCOME.

Re: SHELL SITP 1 /MAY 2010 OUTCOME.

Am totally disappointed in Oilprince. Even d Sodishell I tot was d underdog claims d price. Check dis out:
    A certain, sane man was bathing in d stream 1 day and a madman came & carted his clothes away. He gave a hot pursuit. On d streets, d sane man turned d madman, cos he was naked...

@Oilprince, apologize 2 dis house so u could regain ur battered status dat u helped batter
    Used 2 look up 2 u, now ma eyez r lookin past u...

Gentlemen, I suggest we start re-shaping our mind to enterpreneurship. My own philosophy tells me that passing through school is not to be employed by an employer who uses employee as slaves. But to be empowered.

When we calm ourseves down, we will find out there are a lot business opportunities to grab in our environment. Let us also note that "BIG THINGS START FROM LITTLE". You might start with little penny and God by your side, the story will change.

What am saying in summary is that as we are looking for job, lets be hustling too. God might bless us in our hustling better than the job we're looking for because his ways are not our ways.

you guys had better get back to your senses........That's my advice.

hey guys,
    lets be easy on ourselves. Rememba we'll are separated now to meet later. There's plenty of 'pretty tomorrows' ahead of us. lets protect that and be careful what we say concerning ourselves and of course our Big Shell. God will see us thru IJN!

luv da house!

This thread sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!

To all of you quarrelling in this thread you have deviated from the original topic could you please start a new thread called oilprince and sodishell's issue and remain there and stop turning this one to a child's play. i dont want to believe that we have babies and teenagers on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by mybabbie247
    To all of you quarrelling in this thread you have deviated from the original topic could you please start a new thread called oilprince and sodishell's issue and remain there and stop turning this one to a child's play. i dont want to believe that we have babies and teenagers on this forum.
    jus wat i was goin to say sodishell vs oilprince thread

Oilprince & Shodishell u guyz hav just proved 2 b human- nuttin do U. Ok lets get on wit dis shell stuff, when are we gettin feedback?
    Cheers Guyz.

We must keep the anxiety of joblessness from taking control of us as some have manifested in this thread. Patience is the key cos the real source of worry should be when one does not get an IV but learns that others are being invited for the next stage; even then, we have to move on. (I hope no one will pick on my grammar)!

We must keep the anxiety of joblessness from taking control of us as some have manifested in this thread. Patience is the key cos the real source of worry should be when one does not get an IV but learns that others are being invited for the next stage; even then, we have to move on. I hope no one will pick on my grammar!.

@AROOJ4LIFE, shell is not the only company in the world. Why not be very patient or silently go out of the way for the patient ones to see clearly? Abeg watch what you say or write online, it may one day be used against you, even after you may have been recruited by shell. Remember that all the postings 'mutalab put online some years ago were brought to life after he messed up! please, be careful O!!

They have started calling, they called me for an interview on the 1st of july 2010 in Warri. check ur mail.

+ Reply
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456