+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Topic: SHELL SITP 1 /MAY 2010 OUTCOME.

Re: SHELL SITP 1 /MAY 2010 OUTCOME.

Quote Originally Posted by jack_bauer
    @sodisheel, abeg no blame the guy, na him keyboard wey no complete
    LOL so much my wings hurt.

@Sodishell Judge not that yea be not judged...which one be correct english inside pidgin english my friend your cup done pass half OO!!

Junior Member makavelli_kamikaze's Avatar

@ Sodishell - So u have graduated from cement trading in Aba to a shell HR role? No wonder!! When u wake up from that dream, wash your face and head to the shop. Pray someone buys a bag today cos the last few days have been terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by sodishell
    @Oilprince: I am tired of your very bad english, are you sure you are a graduate? you know, People who actually graduated from .... one of -these- local polytechnics
    ... should not be -on- this forum.
    ......... you can't even use simple and correct english language.
    @Sodishell, as U hv decided not to shield your arrogance and your high level of stupidity, what else can I call U?
    apart from a Confused Idiot

@house, U guys hv 2 4giv me 4 dis. dis is not really my style, but dat guy is pushing me 2 d wall.
    I hv no doubt, dat guy was sent by the Okoros and other scammers.

@Sodishell, I dont need a degree to speak Pidgin, or make an understandable statement/mistake.

but 4 HR with 9yrs xperience, English lecturer
    what do U mean by

... should not be on this forum ...
    i no go skool, but i tink it should be,

should not be IN this forum

U said "one of -these- local polytechnics" did u list the polytechnics?
    U also said, "you can't even use simple and correct english language"

U are a disgrace to your family

Quote Originally Posted by oilprince
    @house, U guys hv 2 4giv me 4 dis. dis is not really my style, but dat guy is pushing me 2 d wall.
    @Oilprince; Pls don't be what is not typical of you. I think this where you need to stand up tall.
    @Sodishell; If majority do not believe in your post, it is only a matter of time. Pls remember "hegoatnigeria" and the "okoro". It is either a tail or head.
    @House: Pls imitate pple like GZL,sammie77 and co. We need more of positive, encouraging posts.

This forum is slowly turning into an avenue for beefs..Haba! una wan turn here 2 .
    \
    @Sodishell & @Oilprince: Make una take am easy,dont let all this anxiety get the best of u..Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by oilprince
    @Sodishell, as U hv decided not to shield your arrogance and your high level of stupidity, what else can I call U?
    apart from a Confused Idiot

@Sodishell, I dont need a degree to speak Pidgin, or make an understandable statement/mistake.

but 4 HR with 9yrs xperience, English lecturer
    what do U mean by

... should not be on this forum ...
    i no go skool, but i tink it should be,

should not be IN this forum

U said "one of -these- local polytechnics" did u list the polytechnics?
    U also said, "you can't even use simple and correct english language"

U are a disgrace to your family
    @Oilprince; You can see that you are begining to learn, your english this time is better. I don't want to assume you employed some expert for this success, i give you the benefit of doubt.
    Out of your 329 posts as a senior member on NHJ, this is the only one that made sense grammatically, the rest were junks.
    Also learn to be a man by not bringing families into this kind of issue. i wish you success in your job search.

@Sodishell, really i 'm yet to understand ur stands here in Naijahotjobs. Bcos from my own understanding this house was built for the sole purpose of helping ppl and then disseminating info(authentic one to say the least). But here u are braggin bout being in Shell for 9yrs or so, are u here to intimidate us or to act as a big broda. My own take on this whole saga is that, pls learn to understand that ppl are very sensitive. U really need to watch your step. More so, whether ppl attack ur stance or not, be original. And if u ve VALUABLE info abt SHELL, do not hesitate to share.... That is the foundation of this HONOURABLE house.
    @OILPRINCE!!!! U are really crapping ur style. Na wetin come make u dey yarn like this na... It is really belittling u know... The newcomers in here 'd get the wrong perspective of the kind of person u are. Shey u don see ppl like don GZL or sammie77 talk like this b4 SOon u too go attain a 5star general here, is this the kind of reputation u want to ve? Think it thru and apologise to this house for ur actions and inactions......
    @house ppl ve the right to freedom of expression, but i suggest that in exercising that in this house verify any claim and most importantly lets all learn to CORRECT IN LOVE and then LEARN THE PLACE OF COURTESY...... i rest my case......

@oilprince na u go be the focus of my attack. Wen somebody come say him be the younger broda to Goodluck Jonathan, wetin be your own.... him talk so, ur own na to verify by being an undercover agent... u dont chase ppl away from the first talk.... come to think of it, wat proof ve u to disprove wat SOdiShell said?? for me u are just attacking someone without a game plan. Nobody has disproved sodishell here everyone jst dey castigate am, and i wonder wetin come concern personal affair, imagine u calling him Spare Parts .COuncil or so, that s way out of line............ OilPrince pls grow up and leave this kind of behavior for the agberos.... it is not helpful, we all look up to ppl like gzl in terms of personality, i can say U are doing a bad job at that......
    @house make una sheath una SWORD NA.... I WONDER WHY ALL MAN DEY WAN GO BANKAI SELF.....Naijahotjobs is fast gaining the reputation of a house of war........ pls lets retrace our ways... mild stroking no bad, but too much of everythin is not good............

Thank you Ufuoma77 for the advice.

and if u check ur self-acclaimed junks, U wont find me involving mysef this way with any "Purposeful User" of this great house. so U may want 2 call ursef a tormentor or the devil that wish to tarnish the good in others
    or even impede my DPR Prep. process

i know say, i no sabi English
    but
    i want U to tell the entire House if your phrase

...... should not be on this forum ..... is correct or not

cos from my own level of "il-literacy", i think IN should be used instead of ON

and if U are wrong,
    kindly Apologize to the House on behalf of ursef and for pple that always tend to castigate innocent mistakes from Users that mean no harm.
    And join the likes of Akan1, biggerboyze, superbrain, god_speed, cipha, ufouma, kau, guys too numerous to mention to "Openly rebuke" guys that wish to curse more pain to jobseekers with their notorious scamming activities.

but as for me o..,
    this world is a place where we learn every day. nobody knows it all.

na wah oooo....this is really terrible...i initially was of the opinion that we have got matured thinking minds on here......whats this cat and mouse game??......nobody amidst us is just trying to write JAMB or NECO...so why acting like BITCHES!!!!!....you people should please grow up......we all get to learn everyday and no one is above mistakes...please let us all act matured......

@Oil prince...."ON" is the proper word there and not "IN"..............Please quit the insults and issues abeg!!!

I'm not trying to re-ignite any fire here or anything of that sort but I must say what I think about all this. I think sodishell is a re-incarnation of previously exposed scammer on this forum who might have been exposed by oilprince among others. Or might be a re-incarnation of someone who was previously agrieved by oilprince. Coz I see no reason why a Shell Senior HR staff with 9 yrs experience would show up here just to attack another member of this forum. Ok, even if Oilprince had said something offensive I don't think it was serious enough to warrant such reaction.

I might be wrong anyway. But my point is that ppl just keep their personal life away from this forum if it does not add any value or offer help/assistance to others members.
    17th Wonder of the World

Can we all just get along. Too much talking, this won't change anything as per passing the test.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast