+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Topic: SHELL SITP 1 /MAY 2010 OUTCOME.

Re: SHELL SITP 1 /MAY 2010 OUTCOME.

@Ufuoma, is there anything left for me to say?
    i think U should check the thread again, i am not trying to justify my stand. I know hiding inside my shell was a possible option. especially wen d house was on it.
    hope u saw that ...

Quote Originally Posted by sodishell
    @oilprince; whither the "effentually" and "enternity"? guy, check your english.
    Quote Originally Posted by sodishell
    @Oilprince; for your info, i am not a job seeker. I have been working with SPDC for 9 years now as a senior HR personnel. Send me your details, then i'll check out how you fared in the Verbal Reasoning test.
    It is well,
    pple disagree to agree
    I might hv been here for some time now, I really dont c mysef any different/superior to any Newbie, i bliv we all have one goal.

I rest my case o...

Quote Originally Posted by oilprince
    and if u check ur self-acclaimed junks, U wont find me involving mysef this way with any "Purposeful User" of this great house. so U may want 2 call ursef a tormentor or the devil that wish to tarnish the good in others
    or even impede my DPR Prep. process

i know say, i no sabi English
    but
    i want U to tell the entire House if your phrase

...... should not be on this forum ..... is correct or not

cos from my own level of "il-literacy", i think IN should be used instead of ON

and if U are wrong,
    kindly Apologize to the House on behalf of ursef and for pple that always tend to castigate innocent mistakes from Users that mean no harm.
    And join the likes of Akan1, biggerboyze, superbrain, god_speed, cipha, ufouma, kau, guys too numerous to mention to "Openly rebuke" guys that wish to curse more pain to jobseekers with their notorious scamming activities.

but as for me o..,
    this world is a place where we learn every day. nobody knows it all.
    @Oilprince; I just wish you can learn from 'Frankilische' & 'Akan A1' that "on this forum" is very correct.
    There you go again, "guys that wish to curse more pain....." please change that (curse) to (Cause).
    You can as well enroll in an english tutorial class. i think that might help. Cheers!!

@Oilprince and Sodishell enough of this exchange of words, i believe this forum is for matured minds so pls bury the hatchet and lets move forward.

@House Please let the "Judges" think of the way forward and not put blames on them .

@ Sodishell & @OilPrince: Guys just sheath ur swords & lets focus on more positive stuff. U know dat the way som1 expresses himself in online forums is nt a measure of their vocabulary skills...Heck me sef somtimes I make som fu**in grammatical blunders..but who has time to proof read...so mak una shun all these criticisms.

Aya change of topic.

Great world cup opening ceremony, too bad our own Mandela could not make it, my heart goes out to him and his family at this moment may God give them the fortitude to bear their loss.

Our own Goodluck was there sha,I hope he's inspired by the ceremony and brings the next available world cup to Nigeria next 4 years, more jobs for the unemployed in building new stadiums, high speed trains, hotels and so on in preparation for 9ja 2022 or so.

@all na wa oooooo.
    @oilprince, u kno that i 've got ur back covered anytime anyday. I jst dont think wat either u or sodishell said is enuf to cause the amount of ensuing flame that i ve seen here.... Pls lets move on. And if sodishell is a scammer, time will reveal it.
    @sodishell i am sorry to say this but u seem to be a very BULLISH TYPE.... correct someone in love habba... and also ignore mistakes, who is above mistake in this world..... i beg lets move on
    @oilprince i beg how preps for DPR dey go

As a young profiler and a match_maker, I can guess accurately that Oilprice is actually a lady of about 25 years while Sodishell is a youngman of about 30 years. Hmm! What a powerful guess!
    O.K. let's talk business, Oilprice will make a good match with sodishell because they are already in love (How do I know ?). Well, I don't expect Ufuoma77 to believe this, but from experience I can tell you that they will make an excellent couple. Sodishell, please be a man, get up and take what is yours, risk it and you shall live to name your child after me. Let's start like this, leave an email contact for Oilprice and you shall see how it works like magic........... May all members of this house live long to eat the wedding cake of Oilprince and Sodishell.......AMEN

@Match_Maker, how on earth am i supposed to blv this Na wa for u oooooo.... but really dem dey act like lovers!!!!! Happy Married Life Fellas...
    @all lets team up to flush out all scammers pls.............

None of una sef kukuma sabi the grammar ...

Una just dey busy they stone us vernacular ... last last na grammar una go chopppppp?

Una mate dey water ... 10 kobo grammar dem no sabi, grammar school dem no go ... yet when dem "speak in tongues", SHELL dey reply in English ...

Una no wan wise? ...

@Sodishell ... believe me, U be goat ... who dash baboon 9 years as Shell's HR Personnel ... if U sabi discern, U go notice sey even Jonathan sef no dey fluent in spoken grammar despite im Doctorate degree, yet favour chase am and make am your presido ... the OilPrince u dey blast, U know whether im go be ur Oga for office tomorrow ... Aboy wise oh ... It's not by grammar, but by whom God's favour chase ...

@OilPrince ... no let Sodi demoralize U ... tidy ur DPR test, nothing do U ... "if U believe, U go defeat" ... afterall 4 JD and Yankee, shinko dem and paki wey full the Uni's, no sabi English yet dem dey lead as regards innovation ... China and Singapore, Malaysia and Korea, dem dey speak English?? Indians wey write all the Rajput's Strenght of Materials, Fluid Mechanics and even Medical books we read... dem sabi english?? Make U believe in urself and leave the rest 4 "Olodumare" ...

Success in life is not determined by one's fluency in English Language ... what is important is, communication should take place irrespective of the language ... Kiswahilli, English, Pidgin, etc

@ House ... Any person wey wan hear English, go Oxford or Westminster go sidon, U go hear Queens English, ur ear gallon go full ... Adon talk my own ...

jeb

@Port Harcourt Boy,

Aboy, u don yan wetin dey. U b real PHC boy, i believe u. No mind dat jobless guy wey call himsef Sodishell... him just dey yan obata. I tell u, na to kidnap to lock am throway key na im fit am.
    I

@Port harcourt boy @ jeb;I never knew there were heads without brains until you two showed up.
    You know what? you should go back to the creeks where you belong because you are not even worth granting amnesty.
    When you go back, pls. kidnap the fishes and the prawns because, in your short life, you will never have the chance of coming close to me talkless of carrying out your inhumane act of kidnap.
    This forum is for enlightened folks and not for seadogs like you two. Cheers!

Sodishell and others,please lets behave like matured people.Am sick and tired of all this stuff.We are all here for a purpose and not to insult ourselves.Please lets respect one another irrespective of the disparity so that Baba God we lead us to the promise land. ONE LOVE

house wat is d latest

+ Reply
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast