+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Topic: Shell Shorlisted candidates witout Invitation (Feedbacks)

Re: Shell Shorlisted candidates witout Invitation (Feedbacks)

Imagine was invited but can't leave work to go to PH on 24th. I did the test last june but didn't make it to SRD. Is it worth risking my well paid job for a higher pay not yet sure. A bird at hand is worth thrice in the bush. All the best to those shortlisted and for others take heart.

@all
    Please what email was used to send you the invitation. I was sent invitation for 12th May with [email protected]. I missed the test and wanted to asked for reschedule. But his email isnt going.I just want to know if it is the same email that was used for the new invitations. Any one with information should help a brother.

Quote Originally Posted by waleadeniyi View Post
    all i knw is too grown fools can nt make a wise man....anyway its fun sha....i finally got my invitation...and am finding my route to shell..i said it..they wont dare to dare...vanessavenus and his counterpart..ar yu dre?...ori yin foka si sheeeeeeeeeeelll.....lolz
    I wish you luck in your test... but before you start blowing your f**king trumpet, know that you haven't even landed the job yet. So, stop showing your incivility for the world to see.
    And I'm a girl
    V

Can we have peace here?
    vanessavenus and Triple-C like this.

Quote Originally Posted by musco4me View Post
    Can we have peace here?
    Peace has been made, sweetheart. But we are more interested in making the dough
    V

@Shewenreal; tanx 4d info, u're d rite man.

vanessavenus....am jealous here o...am i a 'bitterheart' then?....lol

Quote Originally Posted by 6footplus View Post
    Shell don finally invite me o, its set for monday may 23rd at port harcourt. Godspeed my people
    plese are you 2,2 or 2.1 and do you have master. pardon me , i am just curious on how there are selecting people for the test

Quote Originally Posted by waleadeniyi View Post
    vanessavenus....am jealous here o...am i a 'bitterheart' then?....lol
    you are my cuppycake
    V

Wale,y are u jealous?? Hw far vannessa? Has shell invitd u?

for those of you yet to write....here is my piece of advice on the spatial...for the questions that look like nets of cuboids and cbes, draw the net on your rough with the patterns on them...cut out and fold...but be very fast...If it is only five you can cut out with 5 questions in each...then you can be sure of capturing 25 marks already...it is not really easy trying to use your eyes to turn the patterns...with the 15 mins given..make the drawings small and then cut out and fold...start practising likely questions now...so dt day, dont forget to a razor blade wit u...

...for those agrieved about what shell did...dont take it out on others who are exercising faith...just move on...I was shortlisted and later regretted myself...I finished with a 2.1...dont know what is happening with shell but I will continue to help people on this forum...I know this is a shell thread but if you are interested, apply to GTB by sending your CV to [email protected] of 26 yrs...minimum of 2.2...and 5 credit at max of 2 sittings...deadline is Monday 23rd and test is on the 28th of this month at abj and Kano...got the info from a friend working there and v applied..Just trying to help...one house!..one love!

Quote Originally Posted by el-Messi View Post
    for those of you yet to write....here is my piece of advice on the spatial...for the questions that look like nets of cuboids and cbes, draw the net on your rough with the patterns on them...cut out and fold...but be very fast...If it is only five you can cut out with 5 questions in each...then you can be sure of capturing 25 marks already...it is not really easy trying to use your eyes to turn the patterns...with the 15 mins given..make the drawings small and then cut out and fold...start practising likely questions now...so dt day, dont forget to a razor blade wit u...

...for those agrieved about what shell did...dont take it out on others who are exercising faith...just move on...I was shortlisted and later regretted myself...I finished with a 2.1...dont know what is happening with shell but I will continue to help people on this forum...I know this is a shell thread but if you are interested, apply to GTB by sending your CV to [email protected] of 26 yrs...minimum of 2.2...and 5 credit at max of 2 sittings...deadline is Monday 23rd and test is on the 28th of this month at abj and Kano...got the info from a friend working there and v applied..Just trying to help...one house!..one love!
    My bros, when you were saying nets and cuboids i tot you were one of those who wrote on friday. From what i understand those nets and cuboid stuff never surfaced in shell test this year, but last. what they had was spacial checking..all that have wrote so far confirmed the same.

+ Reply
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast