+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CHEVRON APTITUDE TEST INVITATION-Warri Candidates

CHEVRON APTITUDE TEST INVITATION-Warri Candidates

Good Day House,

I just received a mail from Mba Uche saying that the chevron test which was originally to hold in warri has been rescheduled as follows:

Date: Thursday March 31,2011
    Time: 10am
    Venue: Chams City No 2, Isaac John Street, Ikeja, Lagos

Re: CHEVRON APTITUDE TEST INVITATION-Warri Candidates

Also got the same invitation.
    May God help us.
    Wonder why it has to be Lagos.
    It is well!

From what i heard, the warri center was attacked by warri youths who did not let the test hold.

I think the path Chevron has taken is the only logical/rational path, anything else will get them in trouble or rob their name in the mud.

I'll advice that you guys just take heart and make the effort to get to Lagos and take the test. hopefully they will reimburse you guys some of the funds you've spent given the special case of your tests.

All the best.

@god_speed

going by your explanation, what is the logic behind sending the candidates to lagos when PH is closer..........

Quote Originally Posted by god_speed View Post
    From what i heard, the warri center was attacked by warri youths who did not let the test hold.

I think the path Chevron has taken is the only logical/rational path, anything else will get them in trouble or rob their name in the mud.

I'll advice that you guys just take heart and make the effort to get to Lagos and take the test. hopefully they will reimburse you guys some of the funds you've spent given the special case of your tests.

All the best.
    It was boldly written in the letter that CNL will not be responsible for candidate's transportation to and from Test Center.

I don't think Chams really had an office in PH and Warri, those were probably make shift. I'm only certain of their Lagos and Abuja offices.

But there really is no point pointing fingers here, we can't blame CNL, as far as I am concerned they have really been fair with this test. Their canceling the warri center was not really an option thanks to the Warri youths.

I'll advice that you guys prepare hard and make the trip worth it. May God bless the work of your hands IJN.

Quote Originally Posted by god_speed View Post
    I don't think Chams really had an office in PH and Warri, those were probably make shift. I'm only certain of their Lagos and Abuja offices.

But there really is no point pointing fingers here, we can't blame CNL, as far as I am concerned they have really been fair with this test. Their canceling the warri center was not really an option thanks to the Warri youths.

I'll advice that you guys prepare hard and make the trip worth it. May God bless the work of your hands IJN.
    I think Chams is in ph as well. Though the warri venue was at NIIT. Whereever they push us to, we will go and write the test.

Good people of the house that had their chevron test earlier should please give us guide and God will favor us all

For the curious, here's a link on this forum to why I think the warri test was canceled.

http://www.naijahotjobs.com/content/...interview.html

Numerical, verbal reasoning and abstract reasoning. Simple but veery limited time..wish yu guys all the best
    ON THE WINGS OF SIGNS AND WONDERS

+ Reply