Topic: Shell recruitment 2013

Re: Shell recruitment 2013

have ur status changed? @Diketron

Quote Originally Posted by peace2dworld View Post
    have ur status changed? @Diketron
    I have not checked.

Pardon me for the deviation. Send free sms, click on the link below to register. Invite friends as well and win more credits for free text messages.

http://iyam.mobi/newuser/?referer=14...e-ff72ec8c973b

Quote Originally Posted by koloid View Post
    Bro, that's incorrect. I just checked shell's website and the recruitment is still on.Removal date still reads December 2013
    Please do they accept 2:2, I am applying for a friend with an msc and the application is not being accepted.just wanna know. thanks

Can somebody please give me to site where i can do the application. I could not open it

Devonian pls did u attach a cover letter as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    Don't bother with these details...You've done your part; Pray and prepare for the next stage.
    Devonian pls did u attach a cover letter to your application?

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieee View Post
    Devonian pls did u attach a cover letter to your application?
    I really don't think so...Can't remember doing it...I dont know certainly but really don't think such should be a difference maker...

Alrite tnks

I just finished both Online tests now (Part 1&2) and received a success Email (Application will now be duly considered)...
    A piece of advice to those that are yet to write the test...

The Competency Test (part 1) is really your selling point! The key is to be Smart, Sincere and Fast! By Smart, I mean dont contradict yourself. Remember the answers you already gave in previous questions so that when such questions comes again, you wont give a different answer. By sincere, i mean dont lie. Dont portray urself as what you are not, chances are that you will keep lying till the end and mess it all up! I finished my part 1 in 22 Minutes; Speed matters alot! Just bcos its not timed doesnt mean you should spend the whole day on it!

PART 2 is the decision making and Numerical test. In the decision making part, speed matters. i finished mine in 30minutes, which should be the most time anyone should spend on it. Also try to understand the question well and what decision is required of you. Take your time and dont jump into rash and wrong answers. REMEMBER shell needs to know how useful you will be to them. For the numerical part, SHL practise test should help (They are almost thesame). Also dont jump into guessing your answers. Try and solve it, though you might be wrong but you could be close to the answer. Also solving will help you make a good guess. You dont have to attempt all, just be accurate in the ones you answer. i attempted 14 out of the 16 questions. Time allowed is 18minutes. GOOD LUCK FRIENDS... SEE YOU AT THE TOP

You need your Cover letter, CV and Certificates (Degree, WAEC,) for the application. they are very important... Though they asked for transcript and reference letters, you can still proceed with your application even if you dont have both.

For 2:2 graduates, Sorry your application will NOT be considered even if you have a PHD degree.. just 1st class, 2:1, Upper credit and Distinction ONLY!

If you have written the test and failed, i will advice you dont apply again to avoid being blacklisted! There are other opportunities out there for you!

For those that are yet to write the test, i suggest you do so soonest. As a proverb goes, THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM!

There is still opportunity for those that are yet to apply... Go through www.shell.com.ng , click on jobseekers, then students and graduates, then how do i apply, then on Find out more about this route to shell, then on follow the step by step application process. The next page is where you will register and login. after logging in, click on job search, search through Africa and Nigeria, click on the search result and proceed.

GOODLUCK

Quote Originally Posted by ikenna58 View Post
    You need your Cover letter, CV and Certificates (Degree, WAEC,) for the application. they are very important... Though they asked for transcript and reference letters, you can still proceed with your application even if you dont have both.

For 2:2 graduates, Sorry your application will NOT be considered even if you have a PHD degree.. just 1st class, 2:1, Upper credit and Distinction ONLY!

If you have written the test and failed, i will advice you dont apply again to avoid being blacklisted! There are other opportunities out there for you!

For those that are yet to write the test, i suggest you do so soonest. As a proverb goes, THE EARLY BIRD CATCHES THE WORM!

There is still opportunity for those that are yet to apply... Go through www.shell.com.ng , click on jobseekers, then students and graduates, then how do i apply, then on Find out more about this route to shell, then on follow the step by step application process. The next page is where you will register and login. after logging in, click on job search, search through Africa and Nigeria, click on the search result and proceed.

GOODLUCK
    @ikenna58 how are u so sure u passed the numerical? its not like your status has changed to pending interview..... just curious.

As far as i know, after completing the second test, shell sends two types of Email to candidates... The first is ''We regret that we cannot proceed with your application'' and the second is ''We are pleased to inform you that you have completed the online test, your application will now be duly considered''... Even a lay man should be able to differentiate both mails.. Secondly, Your status should not switch to pending interview because people are still writing the test, Shell are still collating results, They havent started calling for interviews and they are still looking at the applications plus the test results... They said they will send two seperate Emails later, so lets just keep our fingers crossed.. Mine is showing "APPLICATION UNDER REVIEW" so its still all POSITIVE!

+ Reply
Page 24 of 59 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast