+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Topic: Shell recruitment 2013

Re: Shell recruitment 2013

@coconut big ups to u man!

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    okay....o, so where are those looking for "heads-up"? I guess none have taken the test. I've since moved on...o, but I don't see it making sense. for example, when you choose the "most" option for the whole five questions U automatically cannot move to nxt question. but if those attributes are realy what you feel about yourself Y can't it just move on. hmmmm! Shell
    I just tot so too...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I guess u'r very good @ mentioning names...... Just as i earlier stated, no 1 is under any obligation to share info & i didn't mention anybody in particular to their assessment questions here. Any matured mind would know how to 'share info' or btr still 'discuss ideas' on online assessment test as various members hv done in time past (including myself). For doze who would want to practise b4 dier test google 'cubiksonline' & u can decide what's next. To NHJ forumites, sori 4 d distraction i created by 'askn 4 info' 4rm doz who took dier test ystrday.

@yondaiem, I'm taking the seat next to you...lol
    @all, words have been spoken here with strong feelings...
    Sharing 'matured' info, is however still welcome (if u re willing to share) and goading someone to divulge information might just not be the best tactic. By reason of sharing 'immature' info, some have benefited and some have lost by close shaves... Use wisdom to determine where u want to stand...
    P.S. I hate personality tests,(cos U never know what they re looking for)....shell....smh
    neymar likes this.

Kwemby: Lol! Well spoken bro. Truth be told, we'v all been victims one way or the other, but that doesnt mean we should turn everything into a competiton or start being lax about things which are ethically wrong. Anyway, I hail my oga @ the top's ogas CTRL07 and XYsmart et others....I thought I sited you guys somewhere on this thread. (Searching). I salute you all. Keep the calm, a house divided against itself cannot stand. To scale through we must remain united. Somehow somewhr we'll all get placements.

Quote Originally Posted by coconut View Post
    well, finally the deal is done. I took my assessment yday and got a regret mail jst abt 3min after submision. here is d head-up: it's strictly questions about you, no special knowledge needed. success to you all, but I still feel it's a computer generated response as I feel I'm still in
    I know someone too....

Quote Originally Posted by JimiO View Post
    Kk am new here, applied today and got the assessment mail today too. Definitely looks like a new style shell are undertaking @jumper...
    welcome brother, apologies no one is showing you around. Guess they are carried away with the Status Quo....Welcome to the house baba
    kainos_k likes this.

Did the first assessment.....got another mail to take the second online assessment
    neymar likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by styq View Post
    Did the first assessment.....got another mail to take the second online assessment
    oh! that's nice to know, congrats U're on ur way.

Quote Originally Posted by styq View Post
    please put me through on how u answered the questions,i will be glad..............am not used to this there new method.congrats u passed the first hurdle

I have enjoyed the bickering here. It's been very entertaining,thank you all. Well I did the test and got a link for the second assessment. The test like all personality tests tries to find out if you are a perfect fit for their organisation.You have to be honest,careful and smart to pass. Relax,it isn't timed. I am pretty certain that no right thinking person would put a dump of this test here.You all have to know that Shell and other companies monitor this website, I am not being paranoid but it's true. Besides,no one has the answer. It isn't Math where you work with numbers to arrive at answers. I am certain we'll all be fine.
    neymar likes this.

Xysmart, ctrl07, neymar(& cousin) so this is ur joint. No heads up on halliburton thread. Una do well o!

Enough of the bickering lads. Pyscho test is the same as a visit to yabaleft or rumuigboo...lol

Lemme apply.

@saintneo halli dey on hold jor. we have done our part. besides green pasture makes sense now. dont u think so?

+ Reply
Page 10 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast