+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree87Likes

Topic: Shell recruitment 2013

Re: Shell recruitment 2013

sorry guys for the errors in my earlier massage, my question is: DID ANYONE THAT GRADUATED 4 YEARS AGO SUCCEED WITH THE APPLICATION PROCESS BECAUSE I GOT AN OUTRIGHT REGRET MASSAGE AFTER APPLYING.
    oburoo onye buu uzo gbaaba mbo, na agbata mbo na uwa..."Neva be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God"

I'm jst curous, @ Emma nd Electrique, did u guys choose the ''agree nor disagree'' option?

@petrolzona; I expected somebody else to give this reply but since i didn't see, i will.
    First see:
    Who we’re looking for:

§ Graduates who finished with a very good degree at the Undergraduate level
    § Graduates who are currently engaged in or have finished their National Youth Service
    § Graduates with less than four years post graduation experience (Work experience)

Let's assume Shell does not want anybody who graduated more than 4 years ago; they will state it in the requirement and configure their site such that certain years of graduation would be automatically detected and such apps. regretted.
    Now i love Shell and i know you also do, if it has however refused to do that, will i help it against my interest? No! so, give them what you think they want for now. For example they ask your highest qualification, if Masters, indicate that and assume the next question is asking when you left University "Pg School"..... u know the whole thing is ambiguous, very equivocal and u don't have to help them against yourself.
    If you feel your app. was regretted because of your year of graduation, apply again and give them what they might want.
    If you don't have a Masters degree yet, put M.Sc. in-view on your CV and purchase the M.Sc. form from a University of your choice, get the admission letter and either wait or run it.
    If you get through to the interview stage you will tell them that you thought they meant the year you will finish your M.Sc. (Highest educational qualification you have or expect to have)
    Help yourself sha my brother - have you gate crashed a test and get called for interview before? If you haven't people do it.
    There are no jobs like that bro and you wouldn't want to miss this opportunity. Would you?
    Rgds.
    saintneo, neymar and Nalish like this.
    J

@ Emmafashagba....my brother you have said it all! cos I have used every means to apply but I keep getting regretted mail and I believe its the year of graduation that is the obstacle. Funny enough I am presently doing my Msc in Europe now so I will just try your suggestion and see how it goes, I hope I scale through. YOU ARE A GOOD MAN! thanks
    Highlyfavored likes this.
    oburoo onye buu uzo gbaaba mbo, na agbata mbo na uwa..."Neva be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God"

Pls how was the second assessment I need a heads up before I do it. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Electrique View Post
    Got same. All the best people

Same here.
    The best is yet to come.
    Highlyfavored likes this.
    "Today is the Yesterday of Tomorrow, by Tomorrow it would be impossible to make Yesterday phenomenal. So take Today more important than yesterday, then only would Yesterday cling to Tomorrow". Kainos_k...(2009)

Please on clicking submit on the first assessment, what message was displayed or did it redirect you to the shell website.
    Also How long did it take to get a confirmation email in your mailbox. Please reply

takes you to a shell website, and in about an hour, you should get a mail whether you scaled or not...

dat was helpful lambalamba.thanks

can someone help me out here, i went to the shell website and searched for openings under Nigeria but all i seem to see are jobs requiring 7-10 years experience, can some one pls put me thru

@ coconut. 'agree or disagree' o what?

try and go back a couple of pages on this thread, the solution to your problem will be seen okayyy.....cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Lambalamba View Post
    takes you to a shell website, and in about an hour, you should get a mail whether you scaled or not...
    Thank you for the info. Was helpful.

+ Reply
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast