+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 90 of 205 FirstFirst ... 40808889909192100140190 ... LastLast
Results 1,158 to 1,170 of 2656
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

I am glad you quoted part of my statement (without even ending the quote). I joined this forum because it is informative and helpful, and I cannot say anything bad about NHJ. But if you read your lines and understand English, you will know there is a difference between "advice and suggestions" and "format and preparation materials". Truth is rather bitter. Good morning.

graduates of this country include myself because I am from this country, I never discriminated based on where one studied (it is not reflected in my statement). So, all this boil down to understanding basic English language.

Quote Originally Posted by EdgarG View Post
    graduates of this country include myself because I am from this country, I never discriminated based on where one studied (it is not reflected in my statement). So, all this boil down to understanding basic English language.
    I can see u r grasping for justification of ur biased statement. Okay.. Tell me what warranted ur initial statement and let's see if you will be saved by your very own verdict... The statement is basically stupid and uncalled for...... Talking about basic English.. I used a word "probably" which means very likely but not a certainty.

@onus911: I do not come to this forum to open up or continue arguments. The least I'll do is to make efforts in justification of my posts, they are well thought out (take it or leave it). You have simply written your own opinion, which is irrelevant (to me shaa). I have gone through your posts and understood that your organization is very poor . . . continuing talks with you is therefore a waste of (my) time.

@EdgarG n Onus, wat d hell is wrong wit u guyz? Pls dis forum is abt sharin opinions and job related advice. So i highly recommend u guyz stop dis personal aggrandizement and behave like graduates which u really are!

distractions would do no 1 any good here. all rights are reserved for your opinion and yours alone, n courtesy demands u respect others views as well as they do yours.
    d fact is that God has given each 1 of us unique abilities, some are geniuses, others require assistance of some sort, others still need repeated yet patient guidance n encouragement to get on the success platform.
    we need 2 carry every1 alone.

"Each of us has his or her unique abilities and capabilities. If you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live the rest of its life as the most stupid of all animals" --Albert Einstein

Enough of the friction,lets keep the Shell thread flowing in a much more positive and helpful way.
    1 Love.

distractions would do no 1 any good here. all rights are reserved for your opinion and yours alone, n courtesy demands u respect others views as well as they do yours.
    d fact is that God has given each 1 of us unique abilities, some are geniuses, others require assistance of some sort, others still need repeated yet patient guidance n encouragement to get on the success platform.
    we need 2 carry every1 along.

"Each of us has his or her unique abilities and capabilities. If you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live the rest of its life as the most stupid of all animals" --Albert Einstein

Enough of the friction,lets keep the Shell thread flowing in a much more positive and helpful way.
    1 Love.

Hello peeps, taking practice assessments on www.shl.com will just do it for those that are yet to write:

1st Session: Verbal Aptitude 32 questions in 18 minutes (true, false, cannot say)
    2nd Session: Numerical Reasoning 20 questions in 20 minutes (data interpretation)
    3rd Session: Spatial Ability 18 questions in 18 minutes (basically cube folding and unfolding patterns)

Time is of essence too, try to be fast and accurate.

Please practice!practice!practice! as u still have an edge over those of us that have written.

See u all at the top!

Quote Originally Posted by suavee View Post
    Hello peeps, taking practice assessments on www.shl.com will just do it for those that are yet to write:

1st Session: Verbal Aptitude 32 questions in 18 minutes (true, false, cannot say)
    2nd Session: Numerical Reasoning 20 questions in 20 minutes (data interpretation)
    3rd Session: Spatial Ability 18 questions in 18 minutes (basically cube folding and unfolding patterns)

Time is of essence too, try to be fast and accurate.

Please practice!practice!practice! as u still have an edge over those of us that have written.

See u all at the top!
    Thanks for the information. Could you please clarify: spatial ability test is 18 questions in 18 minutes? :O does this mean its no longer STS5?

God will really help us!

For one, i dont even know what STS5 is but the one we wrote yesterday had nothing to do with the coordinate system i hear some people talk about. It's the normal answering system and all about cubes folding too.

Quote Originally Posted by suavee View Post
    For one, i dont even know what STS5 is but the one we wrote yesterday had nothing to do with the coordinate system i hear some people talk about. It's the normal answering system and all about cubes folding too.
    Thank you very much.

@Suavee... Thanks so much... Pls did they allow peeps wif statement of result to write the test? Cos my Degree result isn't ready yet.

@gabbygabo, dey didnt even look at our credentials in lagos o but it's safe to still go with them. I'm sure you will have no issues with statement or anything.

+ Reply