+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 89 of 205 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,145 to 1,157 of 2656
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

@newb: tanx 4 ur info. Gracias amigo! Mbana!! Gud luck 2u & us all!!!

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

Quote Originally Posted by NewB View Post
    I took the test today in Lagos -Excellence Hotel Ogba - three sections -Numerical, Verbal and Spatial, Purely SHL. Calculators were given to us, we were reimbursed, that is transport fare wise. Speed is of essence. Practice well, Pray and write the test.
    thanks bro

Thanks for the info bro!...plz how many questions were in each section?...thanks 1ce more

Thanks Jetrovich.

Plz is d test deliverd on paper or a pc??

it shld be on paper
    T

U got 2 b fast....there was no time to check time self

Was on paper o. PC ke?? Dem div us 5H.....thot it would be 5K.....lolzz

Quote Originally Posted by dynamo1 View Post
    wouldn't it be good and easy if those who have received the materials Triple-C is sending can pass it on to others who are requesting for it? take it easy on this man. not that he is complaining, but i think a good way to say thank you to him would be to help him pass the material on to others. he has a really tight schedule. he made the sacrifice to send it to you. you can also make the sacrifice to pass it on to others #justmythoughts
    Please all the well meaning members of this forum, I am schedule to write this shell test soon. Please help me with any available material. thanks and God bless. my email add. is: [email protected]. Triple C, Musco..., everyone, pls!!! Thanks.

I actually wonder what's going on with the graduates of this country. Does it really mean no one can go for a test without asking for the format and preparation materials? Honestly, these are graduates that should be equal to any task. Could this be associated with why so many do not value Nigerian certificates? It's really a pity when graduates seek for advantage in tests. Is the government to be blamed for this? Are these the people to solve Nigeria's problems? (chuckles) I don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by EdgarG View Post
    I actually wonder what's going on with the graduates of this country. Does it really mean no one can go for a test without asking for the format and preparation materials? Honestly, these are graduates that should be equal to any task. Could this be associated with why so many do not value Nigerian certificates? It's really a pity when graduates seek for advantage in tests. Is the government to be blamed for this? Are these the people to solve Nigeria's problems? (chuckles) I don't think so.
    Bastard... Nobody will ever bypass any chance of info regarding a forthcoming test or exam>>> Why are you frustrated because you weren't invited? Being jealous is not a good way to overcome your frustration... I suggest you add more academic qualifications to your portfolio

Lol! @onus911: That is not enough to call me a bastard. I am not a bastard. Besides, I have been shortlisted for all the tests you are referring to, believe me I have more qualifications than you can imagine. Unfortunately, your intellectual level could not even allow you get the message I was trying to pass. Quite a pity you started pouring abuse on me when I am not particularly talking to you. I suggest you work on your "anger-control", it doesn't look so god.

Quote Originally Posted by EdgarG View Post
    Lol! @onus911: That is not enough to call me a bastard. I am not a bastard. Besides, I have been shortlisted for all the tests you are referring to, believe me I have more qualifications than you can imagine. Unfortunately, your intellectual level could not even allow you get the message I was trying to pass. Quite a pity you started pouring abuse on me when I am not particularly talking to you. I suggest you work on your "anger-control", it doesn't look so god.
    I give shit to craps like u when dey demand it.....If u ve ever been tot anytin abt public speech then u will understand the magnitude of ur statement... You are talkin ill of Nigerian graduates probably cos u had the chance to study abroad.... U categorically stated in your own words "I actually wonder what's going on with the graduates of this country. Does it really mean no one can go for a test without asking for the format and preparation materials? As if you ve not taken advantage of the advise and suggestions that has been given on naijahotjobs by fellow members.

+ Reply