+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 40 of 205 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Like Tree398Likes

Topic: Shell Recruitment 2012

Re: Shell Recruitment 2012

@saintdeby: pls tell me about the GST test. Is it for Shell?

Quote Originally Posted by Ufuoma77 View Post
    Funny house mate... No display of email in hia.... hey na wa for this generation o!!! The only shl u 'll get here is http://www.shldirect.com/practice_tests.html. Now follow the link if you like....
    @Ufuoma77, I wonder why you decided to picking on my post. Am I the only one with his/her displayed. I only asked for shl sample question not shell test, and for the fact that people make reference to you doesn't in anyway put you in the place of god. The email displayed is mine not yours. I would have appreciated your advice if it was a sort of generic, but picking on me is absolutely uncalled for. Be matured in your approach to issues, and stop playing gods.

Quote Originally Posted by ubessien View Post
    @Ufuoma77, I wonder why you decided to picking on my post. Am I the only one with his/her displayed. I only asked for shl sample question not shell test, and for the fact that people make reference to you doesn't in anyway put you in the place of god. The email displayed is mine not yours. I would have appreciated your advice if it was a sort of generic, but picking on me is absolutely uncalled for. Be matured in your approach to issues, and stop playing gods.

Bros, you go try calm down nau... The reason why I picked on your email was because Triple C had stressed it repeatedly that there should be no posting of emails in here. Yours was the 1st after his last advice.
    And by the way if you look at post it took the approach of comic relief because the house was becoming rather tense. I have no intention of attacking anybody in here and I don't think any one should be referred to as claiming God position. Truth is, displaying your emails out in the public space does more harm to you than good. If you need any material simply ask and you 'll get, we are like a family in here. Sorry if you felt I picked on you. I guess both parties have learnt something new today... cheers
    Triple-C and arogas like this.

GST means graduate selection test

@saintdeby, is GST a shell test?

Any samples?
    Quote Originally Posted by saintdeby View Post
    GST means graduate selection test

Bros, you go try calm down nau... The reason why I picked on your email was because Triple C had stressed it repeatedly that there should be no posting of emails in here. Yours was the 1st after his last advice.
    And by the way if you look at post it took the approach of comic relief because the house was becoming rather tense. I have no intention of attacking anybody in here and I don't think any one should be referred to as claiming God position. Truth is, displaying your emails out in the public space does more harm to you than good. If you need any material simply ask and you 'll get, we are like a family in here. Sorry if you felt I picked on you. I guess both parties have learnt something new today... cheers
    Omo see maturity abeg!, oga mi sir, I duff my cap in "humbility" (because humility alone no go do), to u.

wow, what a way to calm things down. I thank God I came in contact with mature minds in this house, and by all standards @Ufuoma77, u r one of them

Thanks boss

@ALL
    I have received all ur PM's will try and send them out by the week end, pls be patient with ur boi, he's been on a tight schedule lately.

@Those who have received and are complaining the .rar or .zip file is saying corrupt, could you please drop me another PM so I can re-compress and send out.

Thanks guys for ur understanding

One love y'all

Quote Originally Posted by ubessien View Post
    @ubessien.......if u follow dis thread from atleast halfway, which i am not sure u did, u wouldnt be putting-up email addys here or attacking Ufuoma as the case may be.
    We all should be orderly, and that is the agenda!
    Shell last year, sent warning mails to email addys gotten from here last year, and we are trying to avoid such occurence this time!
    So please letz be matured and understand
    cheer$
    Triple-C likes this.

@Ufuoma77, I'm sorry. I reacted awkwardly. Your matured response, indeed, has humbled me.
    Triple-C likes this.

@Ufoma77,Nice one and @all follow simple instructions and avoid awkward responces...........pls
    Triple-C likes this.

@Ufoma77,Nice one and @all follow simple instructions and avoid awkward responces...........pls

@triple-c, ufoma77 and others: when u applied last year, did u get ur test invitation b4 or after the application deadline? Do u think all those not rejected after about 2 weeks after application wil scale thru to the test?

+ Reply