+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Topic: Shell calling for SRD

Re: Shell calling for SRD

mine still says shorlisted too...awaiting SRD or sumtine better in JESUS name! I have FAITH IN TH LORD!

it's the niger-delta quota that has brot up new invites, same thing happened last year. wishing the new invites success in their interview

Quote Originally Posted by toluluck View Post
    it's the niger-delta quota that has brot up new invites, same thing happened last year. wishing the new invites success in their interview
    are u sure on this?
    !

@Toluluck, can you pls give more explaination to the above comment? Is it that Niger Delta guys will be more in number on the final list? Or Niger Delta guys that did SRD b4 did not do well, hence the new invitations from the region?

Quote Originally Posted by otika2 View Post
    @Toluluck, can you pls give more explaination to the above comment? Is it that Niger Delta guys will be more in number on the final list? Or Niger Delta guys that did SRD b4 did not do well, hence the new invitations from the region?
    yes pls @toluluck can u explain further ?
    !

what it means is that there is quota for niger deltans in the sitp program, whether or not any niger deltan has been selected before...a separate SRD is done for like 10 to 20 of them from which a specific number will be chosen...this is to fulfill certain agreements reached with FG and their state governments... their invitation does not guarantee automatic employment and from what I heard if all of them fumble none will be chosen...so to those who got invited...try your very best cos u will be competing among your colleagues there and others who have already been shortlisted

i think SHELL has a MOU with Niger Delta communities, so the quota for employees from there is different from other states.

Quote Originally Posted by babestell View Post
    what it means is that there is quota for niger deltans in the sitp program, whether or not any niger deltan has been selected before...a separate SRD is done for like 10 to 20 of them from which a specific number will be chosen...this is to fulfill certain agreements reached with FG and their state governments... their invitation does not guarantee automatic employment and from what I heard if all of them fumble none will be chosen...so to those who got invited...try your very best cos u will be competing among your colleagues there and others who have already been shortlisted
    satisfactory explanation,thank you.
    !

are the reject mails still coming?
    !

Thank you Shell for atleast putting my mind at ease about the recruitment issue..Just got my regretted mail now.Status has been singing shortlisted all this while even till this morning...Im hurt though but im sure this ain't the end.Im getting there with or without you guys.I humbly bow out.

Quote Originally Posted by lordjyde View Post
    Thank you Shell for atleast putting my mind at ease about the recruitment issue..Just got my regretted mail now.Status has been singing shortlisted all this while even till this morning...Im hurt though but im sure this ain't the end.Im getting there with or without you guys.I humbly bow out.
    @Lordjyde, did you do SRD or only test?

@ lordjyde....I can infer frm yr humble yet courageous submission that u're sm1 dat undrstnds d dynamics of life, 2 such a person like u; life is filled with endless opportunities. I sincerely salute yr courage and wish u d best life cld offer. With or without Shell, life goes on and d top is where pple like u belong.
    Kip strivin, kip hope & faith in God and stay lifted @ all times, we all are in d same struggle 4 a beta life for ourselves & for our fellow country men & women!
    May God bless us all, amen.
    lordjyde likes this.

jeb

By this act, Shell is only looking for more people to send regret mails so as to reduce the number of intending qualified applications for next next session, I guess.
    I

+ Reply
Page 22 of 60 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast