+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 13 of 108 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Schlumberger Calling 4 Aptitude Test / Interview

maxweber

@slogo, Yeah people like you have been saying that. But I know that experience wise it is a good company. As an insider you are never the same now as before. For me I wana get the job and hold it o!
    @all participants has any gotten a message from them? Keeping to their promise is necessary so as to put a stop to this suspense o!
    @jeb, go to www.slb.com
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

Re: Invitation to Schlumberger Pre-Screening Test

i need t be invited for the Pre- screening test,,,,,,,,,,, my was that i read ELECTRIACL ENGINEERING (POWER OPTION)

maxweber

Any more news from your side? How many were invited for the interview? Tomorrow for real? Only, only three? Is that 4 sure? Only 2 has identified themselve here. Kai 11 guys nobody dey this forum? Make una confirm so we go wish una well.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

maxweber

We will get back to all of you. Any feedback yet? I pray they should give a feedback to everybody. 13 guys is not too much to send mails to atleast thanking them for participating in their test and wishing them success in their job search. Well, just to keep this thread alive till the last day of speculated interview. Goodnight to all hopefuls.

Use the search button at the bottom of the page. I believe it would have been posted in the past. All the best.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

Maxweber, have you being called for the interview? Pls reach me on 08035670184 or you could drop your number so I call you.

Thanks.

the questions are in thrtee stages, maths , english, and quantitative and verbal reasoning.

maxweber

@orsinolink, did you sit for the pre-screening test that Monday? Reply pls.

maxweber

@13 guys, any info. from your end. Checked my mail box. No feedback. Is it on now? God is helping me to cope sha. Ever grateful for HIS mercies and undeserved kindness.

@max A new mail was sent to d guys they invited for d interview scheduled 4 2day, stating dat d date 4 d said interview has been postponed and dat d new date will b communicated 2 them when decided. Cheers!
    A

guys pls is it for experienced hire?cos i wrote slb's test sometime in march last year in lagos and we, 7 of us,are yet to be contacted for an interview.

welll, u will write the pre screening based on mathematics and a pictoral mechanical stuff. the maths is quite easy, 36 questions and if u know much about machines, etc, u'll do well inthe mechanical stuff. goodluc ok.

guys, the pre screening is based on mathematics and a pictorial mechanical stuff. the maths isquite easy, 36 questions and if u know much about machines etc, then u'll do well in the mechanical. its 72 questions for the two in just one hour. goodluc.

+ Reply
Page 13 of 108 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast