+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 12 of 108 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Topic: Schlumberger Calling 4 Aptitude Test / Interview

Re: Invitation to Schlumberger Pre-Screening Test

@Leonagodswill, did you sit for the test? Are you the electron I met that day. Cheers my brother. God is going to do it for us this time. Maybe they are still compiling and scrutinizing our details.Never lose hope
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@ALL A friend of mine was called dis afternoon 4 an interview on Friday. He sat 4 d test on Monday amongst 12 others. Frm d mail they sent him, 2 oda persons were equally invited making a total sum of 3 persons. Dats all i can tel 4 now. Goodluck to y'all!
    A

maxweber

@DexterG, can you tell us if your friend is a University/Polytechnic graduate, Mech. or Elect. Engineering. Cos they mentioned how many needed from each side(course and school wise). Thanks
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

He's a university graduate(RSUST), mechanical engineering.
    A

maxweber

@DexterG, thanks man.
    Well, I'll never lose hope cos I always try my best in things like this.I know this position requires a quality known as endurance.I'll continue to endure till GOD say enough is enough.
    @all hopefuls, let's be keeping ourselves with the little we have till the day we will have our desired jobs. E go happen one day... Do you believe that?

dexter,.pls can u give me the phone no of that ur friend that was called, i want to get some info 4rm him, his slb is really kipin us in suspence

maxweber

@Leonagodswill, real suspense indeed. They promised to get in contact with everyone that participated. 13 guys no much sha. So I believe say dem go tell everybody our performances. Kai me I no go ever lose hope o!

maxweber

@All participants, any more info? Wednesday or Friday. Marking Monday. To be called Monday. Do you have where to stay? Is the waiting continuing? Losing hope not for me...

@Leona don't really think it'll b ok giving out his number. Just let me know wat u wish 2 confirm, i promise 2 let it out. If he permits me 2 give out d # den i will.
    A

Just wished you guys best of luck, continue to stay on inside. Keep your faith alive, God does not save by multitude, He knows ur name my friend Maxweber and oda hopefuls. HE IS FAITHFUL. BEST OF LUCK TO ALL.
    L

maxweber

Thanks my friend MOBILO for encouraging us here. I believe that GOD will surely answer our prayers. Most times it seems HE is delaying but HE is the best time keeper and fufiller of all his promises...

I understand your anxiety guys. But Slb is not a company to die over, I do not think it will serve any useful purpose to discourage anyone. If u ever get in there, hold it; never go to rest as per job searching especially u polytechnic products; if you do not want heart attack. I described any such as EXECUTIVE HOUSEBOYS cos they are highly dispensable. A word is enough for the wise( I am an insider).slb can be shittyslb can be shittyslb can be shitty

jeb

HI guys,

Pls how did you submit your CV to schlumberger? Pls it's urgent. Thank you!
    I

+ Reply
Page 12 of 108 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast