+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Sahara Group recruiting fresh engineers!

Re: Sahara Group recruiting fresh engineers!

i got the invite too but not sure if i will be able to attend on that day cos am have another important engagement
    @Onward4ever, pls do you know if i can reschedule my interview as i won`t like to miss this rare opportunity. pls reply asap. Thanks.

@rasaqdayo, Ogogambus n megaman; pls do you know if anyone is scheduled for any other day, apart from wednesday. Thanks.

Thursday, 9am.
    defy likes this.

bro, cud u provide a lil insight on the exact nature of the interview/test pls,....duration, number of questions, subject area etc, your prompt response will be of invaluable assistance to us all,
    Quote Originally Posted by Onward4ever View Post
    Congrats to those invited for the interview.
    For those who don't know the worth of this position, I asure you that it's worth attending. Well, depending on your present job status. It about 6months training program, workling (particularly operation) on electric power generation plant amidst other duties. The plant utilizes natural gas. Their operations office is in trans amadi phc. As to the pay, I don't know much, but I can assure you of 150k monthly after training. Medical insurance leave allowance and retirement plan also apply.
    Just go do your best in the interview. Its copmpetitive and elect/elect guys are at higher advantage.

Am a sahara staff in another subsidiary.

Hope this helps

wetin day happen? Y dem no invite me na? Abi na batches. Pls who knws shd tel me o. Cos na dm i day wait 4 since o

Hey peeps, if ure resident in the Lekki phase 1 area or familiar with that environment could u plz provide me with directions to the test venue (#8, Chief Augustine Anozie off Prince Adedeji Adelomo street, Lekki Phase 1) frm say, CMS or some other major stop..

@tutuwater - I think gate craching will not be allowed. You will be required to show a copy of ur invite and your name will be checked at the security office before entry. @brainbox,@folarino - am not with this subsidiary, but I know generally in sahara test is based on general knowledge of oil and gas terms, acronyms, crude content and refining term. Its normally not the usual GMAT aptitude test pattern we are used to. It a kind of short time knowledge test about the oil and gas industry. The one I took was just 15mins theoretical test with little arithmetic calculations, and basicly the meaning of oil/gas terms like downstream,upstream, bye product of crude oil refining. Natural gas content. AGO,ATK,PMS,DPR,PPMC,NNPC and other acronyms. Just read wide about the oil and gas. Know what sahara group does,its subsidiaries and what NG power is into. Have at least average knowledge of natural gas power generation process
    and plant. Basic Electricity generation and distribution process. Safety working tips. Be composed and friendly even when face with embarrassing questions at the interview.
    Defend your cv and put forth ur strenghts. Know why you want to work with the coy. And above all put GOD first, cos you may think you perform well and still not be called for second stage. The process is plain and competitive.

Best of luck!!!

@onward4ever,God bless u real good. i was invited

God bless u sir,I really appreciate every of your tips onward4ever. Again thanks

thanks mate, this is realy realy helpful. ive got a few questions tho, u mentioned "be composed and friendly" and then "defend ur CV" ..does that mean this (1st) stage comprises both oral and written interviews, or were u jst providing pointers for future stages?,
    which subsidiary are you with?
    how many of you were finally selected for the training @ the time?
    your prompt responses are greatly appreciated, thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Onward4ever View Post
    @tutuwater - I think gate craching will not be allowed. You will be required to show a copy of ur invite and your name will be checked at the security office before entry. @brainbox,@folarino - am not with this subsidiary, but I know generally in sahara test is based on general knowledge of oil and gas terms, acronyms, crude content and refining term. Its normally not the usual GMAT aptitude test pattern we are used to. It a kind of short time knowledge test about the oil and gas industry. The one I took was just 15mins theoretical test with little arithmetic calculations, and basicly the meaning of oil/gas terms like downstream,upstream, bye product of crude oil refining. Natural gas content. AGO,ATK,PMS,DPR,PPMC,NNPC and other acronyms. Just read wide about the oil and gas. Know what sahara group does,its subsidiaries and what NG power is into. Have at least average knowledge of natural gas power generation process and plant. Basic Electricity generation and distribution process. Safety working tips. Be composed and friendly even when face with embarrassing questions at the interview. Defend your cv and put forth ur strenghts. Know why you want to work with the coy. And above all put GOD first, cos you may think you perform well and still not be called for second stage. The process is plain and competitive. Best of luck!!!

thanks @Onward4ever.
    FCUK FCUK i just let a dream job slip by me .

Please.....guys that have been invited......what did u study?

Thanks a lot! @Onward4ever

I studied Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering

+ Reply
Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast