+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Sahara Group recruiting fresh engineers!

Re: Sahara Group recruiting fresh engineers!

congrats to all those who made it. like how many ppl were selected for the next stage. I wonder

Since from the email they said its the final stage, then there ought to have been a huge slash in numbers. It might just be their HR stage.

Ooooops, wot a pity, I dint crossova 2 d 3rd stage. Despite, hmmmmmm! God knws best. Gud luck 2​U̶̲̥̅̊ guys dat scaled tru. C ya @ d oda end of d road.

God knws d best...didnt make it..congrats 2 dos dat made it 2 d final stage...God knws i did my best.

Pls o! How much do this sahara people pay o! Cos I was informed @ the first stage interview that we will sign a. 2 years BOND before commencing training so as the 3rd/final approachs wat can on expect cos the av not talked the ve not collected our credentials sef wen is the medical test? Hw many more time do we av to pay transport fair to VI before we get offer?-and the job they said is in far away rivers state!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seudocode View Post
    Pls o! How much do this sahara people pay o! Cos I was informed @ the first stage interview that we will sign a. 2 years BOND before commencing training so as the 3rd/final approachs wat can on expect cos the av not talked the ve not collected our credentials sef wen is the medical test? Hw many more time do we av to pay transport fair to VI before we get offer?-and the job they said is in far away rivers state!!!
    Where did u get ur info from? Why sign a 2 years bond when u haven't even gotten any skills from them. Afterall d training is for a period of 6 months and depends even on how much they're gonna pay for the period.Anyone with better info should please let us know and make quick decisions.

@abysson by now I believe signing a bond sud not be new to u! Companys wu spend so much on training wud always insist on bonds cos the know that u wud wanna leave for other bigger companies immediately after training...for instanc eaccessbank makes their graduate trainee intakes sign a bond not to leave them until after 2years dats after pass ing training-unionbank is ready to implement ssame with dis new set of intakes-private universities do it for fresh lectures too--wat is their gain is after training u apply with cheveron and leave? -the industry has a high turn over of skilled employees ...get prepare for the bond no be JOKE cos I was asked during first interview!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buchaisky View Post
    thank you God....i made it!!!!
    @buchaisky, congrats bro, wish u ol d best, pls wen is d final stage interview going to hold?

Congrats bro , wish u ol d best, pls wen is d final stage interview goin to hold?

@leplu: thanks bro...The date has not been fixed yet...bt we shd rcv invite by nxwk hopefully

Who's got a good idea of their pay. Though I am sure they might not pay power like their oil and gas. Port- Harcourt is expensive. Anybody that has info should pls tell us.

During the training, d pay will be about 100k. The pay must be up to 150k after training. Another subsidiary paid 80k last year for training. Someone in this later subsidiary moved to this same Sahara power training(last year set) after woking for about a year. I know is a good subsidiary and good career for work expecially in the future. Sahara group is a good place to work, though the pay now cannot be compared to the likes of SPDC, NNPC etal; the future is bright. Its growing at a fast rate. If you have it, go for it. A bird at hand is worth more than millions in the bush.

Wow!!! You've said it all. Thank you so very much. Regarding the third/final stage of interviews,do you knw what it will be like? Thank you very much.

+ Reply
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast